Felony My Off-Road Felony Build!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
IMG_2455.jpg
IMG_2456.jpg
IMG_2457.jpg
IMG_2458.jpg

I had an Outcast 6s that I wasn't planning on doing much with and was thinking about selling it but I decided to do something that sounded like a fun idea. I bought a felony chassis along with felony chassis braces, tower to tower brace, driveshafts, and of course a felony body. I love this thing because it is slightly longer than kraton and sits low so it doesn't love to wheelie but it absolutely will and turns great and doesn't like to roll over. It doesn't have huge suspension travel so its not my sender, got my typhon for that. I rip this around with my buddies Mojave and they act similar in certain ways but also very different. It is powered by a hobbystar 4092 1730kv with a max 6 esc. I have been running 17 tooth pinion with 46 tooth spur but last night I put a 40x40x28mm fan on the esc that runs on 3s (soooooo much air) so I increased my pinion to a 20t. Can't wait to see how she rips later today! It also has M2C hex extenders to help clear the body but I still had to trim some off the fenders to make it all work.

Last edited:
Brother that is bananas!! The body looks awesome. Can't wait to see a video.

This build is so cool. I really dig the on road body on what is supposed to be an off road rig!
Thank you very much! I had seen a guy on YouTube do a infraction on a Mojave with outcast arms and when the felony came out I really fell in love with the body. Such a beautiful design.
Hey!!! I knew I saw that somewhere?

Holy hell! That thing is SWEEEET. Thank you for sharing that lol

View attachment 107744View attachment 107745View attachment 107746View attachment 107747

I had an Outcast 6s that I wasn't planning on doing much with and was thinking about selling it but I decided to do something that sounded like a fun idea. I bought a felony chassis along with felony chassis braces, tower to tower brace, driveshafts, and of course a felony body. I love this thing because it is slightly linger than kraton and sits low so it doesn't love to wheelie but it absolutely will and turns great and doesn't like to roll over. It doesn't have huge suspension travel so its not my sender, got my typhon for that. I rip this around with my buddies Mojave and they act similar in certain ways but also very different. It is powered by a hobbystar 4092 1730kv with a max 6 esc. I have been running 17 tooth pinion with 46 tooth spur but last night I put a 40x40x28mm fan on the esc that runs on 3s (soooooo much air) so I increased my pinion to a 20t. Can't wait to see how she rips later today! It also has M2C hex extenders to help clear the body but I still had to trim some off the fenders to make it all work.
Shared a picture of this @#arcouk epic build and killer paint ✌️❤️?

Thank you very much! I had seen a guy on YouTube do a infraction on a Mojave with outcast arms and when the felony came out I really fell in love with the body. Such a beautiful design.

Holy hell! That thing is SWEEEET. Thank you for sharing that lol
No prob man. I figured by looking at your build you might like the vid?

View attachment 107744View attachment 107745View attachment 107746View attachment 107747

I had an Outcast 6s that I wasn't planning on doing much with and was thinking about selling it but I decided to do something that sounded like a fun idea. I bought a felony chassis along with felony chassis braces, tower to tower brace, driveshafts, and of course a felony body. I love this thing because it is slightly longer than kraton and sits low so it doesn't love to wheelie but it absolutely will and turns great and doesn't like to roll over. It doesn't have huge suspension travel so its not my sender, got my typhon for that. I rip this around with my buddies Mojave and they act similar in certain ways but also very different. It is powered by a hobbystar 4092 1730kv with a max 6 esc. I have been running 17 tooth pinion with 46 tooth spur but last night I put a 40x40x28mm fan on the esc that runs on 3s (soooooo much air) so I increased my pinion to a 20t. Can't wait to see how she rips later today! It also has M2C hex extenders to help clear the body but I still had to trim some off the fenders to make it a

Killer build man. Did you get the parts from me? ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back