Outcast My Outcast Build....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tbone racing makes each item as its ordered, ive been waiting since jan 15th for mine, I am about to cancel the order, this is silly to wait so long..

What is the deal with T-Bone Racing? I ordered bumpers from them Feb 6th and my order is still in "New" status. Anyone else have delay issues? I did call 2 days ago (Feb 20th) and was told it was almost finished, but....
Just give it time, they are made to order is what I was told. It took about 2 1/2 wks for mine to show up.

I believe they are made to order (says so on their site), hence the lead time to produce the product.

What is the deal with T-Bone Racing? I ordered bumpers from them Feb 6th and my order is still in "New" status. Anyone else have delay issues? I did call 2 days ago (Feb 20th) and was told it was almost finished, but....

"Made to order" sounds like a good story for why it takes way to long to send out parts. I've been waiting for mine for 3 weeks for my kraton. I just can't wrap my head around why a part with high demand wouldn't have a few extras made to keep the flow of sales moving. My outcasts steering rod end pops out really easy and has very low resistance snapping back on and off. Anyone know how I can improve that? Parts are back ordered.

"Made to order" sounds like a good story for why it takes way to long to send out parts. I've been waiting for mine for 3 weeks for my kraton. I just can't wrap my head around why a part with high demand wouldn't have a few extras made to keep the flow of sales moving. My outcasts steering rod end pops out really easy and has very low resistance snapping back on and off. Anyone know how I can improve that? Parts are back ordered.
Have you tried ebay?

Installing new servo and voltage hobbies aluminum servo mount....love me some beautiful aluminum..lol
Found that I needed to file the corner a little so it wouldn't hit the driveshaft. But great product from Voltage Hobbies. Also replaced metal bushings in bell crank with bearings...build is coming along

My stock servo died today. How do you like the Savox 1210 ? What size are the bearings u changed

:cool::cool:
The bearings you need for the bell crank are 6X10X3
As for the 1210 servo, I have one in my Outcast, its a very good servo.
Thanks Buck !! :)
I installed the 1210 today. Had to adjust end points big time it pushes and pulls way to far. Nice servo very impressed with it. Don't think I need a glitch buster seems to be fine. So smooth compared to stock. I soft mounted the servo and had to add extra washers to lift it and have some clearance off the chassis. im officially into steering now lol !!:cool:

No prob!
What servo mount are you using? The Voltage Hobbies one, or GKA?

:cool::cool:
Thanks Buck !! :)
I installed the 1210 today. Had to adjust end points big time it pushes and pulls way to far. Nice servo very impressed with it. Don't think I need a glitch buster seems to be fine. So smooth compared to stock. I soft mounted the servo and had to add extra washers to lift it and have some clearance off the chassis. im officially into steering now lol !!:cool:

No prob!
What servo mount are you using? The Voltage Hobbies one, or GKA?
I using the BLK one it has had some play, soft mounted to soak up the chassis vibrations and hard chassis slaps u get when jumping. I don't likeitto be to inelastic and put pressure on the servo. Which one u using ??

I using the BLK one it has had some play, soft mounted to soak up the chassis vibrations and hard chassis slaps u get when jumping. I don't likeitto be to inelastic and put pressure on the servo. Which one u using ??

GKA ;)

sorry again mate but my understanding of the meaning of K is thousand so if you have for EG: so if you have 10K that is the same as 10,000

it is a very confusing topic all I am trying say that is the outcast came with 10,000cst as stock center diff oil and 7,000cst for front and rear diff's as in the manual

Ok sent Arrma an email in regards to what diff oil to use will let you know there answer as soon as they reply

sorry again mate but my understanding of the meaning of K is thousand so if you have for EG: so if you have 10K that is the same as 10,000

it is a very confusing topic all I am trying say that is the outcast came with 10,000cst as stock center diff oil and 7,000cst for front and rear diff's as in the manual

Ok sent Arrma an email in regards to what diff oil to use will let you know there answer as soon as they reply
I still confused bra !!
So the manual says 10k center and 7k front and rear. The web page says 100k center 10k front and rear.
So I emailed arrma they responded saying 10k in all three ha ha ha !!!!
I've been using 30k center 20k front and 7k in the rear and love it. But I think with the next diff service I will try 100k center maybe 30k up front and 10 rear.
There's no massive difference bashing bro I just like a nice loose rear diff !! ??
Have a play around don't get to caught up.
And yeah k is thousands

got a reply regarding what diff oil should be used in the outcast
Sent: Friday, 23 June 2017 11:55 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [ps-rt-01.hobbico.net #265947] [ARRMA] diff oil

Thank you for your recent email.

I checked and was told the oil is 7K front, 10K center and 7K rear. I've asked
for the website to updated to show that.

I hope you find this information helpful. Should you have any further questions
or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at this email address.
(Please be sure to copy all previous emails into any future questions.) You can
also reach our product support technical team at 217-398-8970, or via fax at
217-398-7721.

DID YOU KNOW that our web pages now all contain FAQs? (Frequently asked
questions) Please drop by and take a look! We hope you'll find the information
helpful and valuable to you.

Sincerely,

Adam W.
Product Support
PS9023

got a reply regarding what diff oil should be used in the outcast
Sent: Friday, 23 June 2017 11:55 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [ps-rt-01.hobbico.net #265947] [ARRMA] diff oil

Thank you for your recent email.

I checked and was told the oil is 7K front, 10K center and 7K rear. I've asked
for the website to updated to show that.

I hope you find this information helpful. Should you have any further questions
or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at this email address.
(Please be sure to copy all previous emails into any future questions.) You can
also reach our product support technical team at 217-398-8970, or via fax at
217-398-7721.

DID YOU KNOW that our web pages now all contain FAQs? (Frequently asked
questions) Please drop by and take a look! We hope you'll find the information
helpful and valuable to you.

Sincerely,

Adam W.
Product Support
PS9023
Nice one Davo!! Good work !!
Makes sense why she's so wild with 3 diffs so free.
I reckon 100 k center would tame It a fair bit.

Just remember that it is CST not weight
This is a good chart !!
IMG_4002.PNG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back