Outcast My Outcast Bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Z15SS

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Raider
Made another bumper, this time for the Outcast. Its longer than the Kraton bumper so I could leave the stock one in place. I added a doubler for extra support.
20170204_135620.jpg
20170204_135608.jpg
1486234943523-1245927799.jpg

This is why I hate driving my cars when it's cold outside! I haven't seen anyone crack the body HERE yet?:mad: Runs from just behind the roll bar almost to the roofline
20170204_140720.jpg

Bumper looks nice, and i like the fact that you can leave the stock bumper on! What bumper did you use for it?
Did my body with Plastidip and some gorilla tape but thats not enough i'm afraid. Shoe goo with drywal tape is still the best i think.

Bumper looks nice, and i like the fact that you can leave the stock bumper on! What bumper did you use for it?
Did my body with Plastidip and some gorilla tape but thats not enough i'm afraid. Shoe goo with drywal tape is still the best i think.
I made it myself. That crack on the side of the body will be fixed using epoxy and fiberglass strips.

Epoxy and fiberglassed the crack. Should be good unless it doesn't stick to that white coating inside. Not sure what that is???

This is why I hate driving my cars when it's cold outside! I haven't seen anyone crack the body HERE yet?:mad: Runs from just behind the roll bar almost to the roofline
View attachment 6276
I hadn't either until seeing your pic and RCbashing the Kraton, YouTube, his body is beat up!!! He bashes harder than anyone I've seen. Mines been partially spared by using 1/4" felt blanket self adhering pads from Walmart on body near shock towers. Sounds cheesy, but has worked awesome at stopping more damage.

Last edited:
Ordered some more of this material for another project. Should be here tomorrow. Here is one I made for a different vehicle. Sorry it's not an Arrma!
20170212_170843.jpg
This piece may work as a shock absorber I hope. Easy enough to re-design it though.
20170212_170956.jpg

20170212_170903.jpg
I never ran this Truck for very long. Just a short test run. I did a couple upgrades like the battery hold-downs and a real center diff instead of the standard spool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back