Outcast My Outcast has arrived!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ole Fart51

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Talion
IMG_7105.JPG
IMG_7104.JPG
IMG_7103.JPG
IMG_7103.JPG
IMG_7108.JPG
A few upgrades before I ran it. Replaced wheelie bar bushings with sealed bearings, took m3 screws out of wing mount, drilled and tapped to M4 , put a 1/2 inch bushing to increase surface area of mount. Tomorrow's project, install 16 pinion, fill center diff with 200, front with 70 and rear with 30. Gonna build servo mount and chassis brace. Install typhoon front bumper, HR center diff support and diff housing. Ran a little bit on 4s. This bad boy is gonna be fun.

View attachment 8123 View attachment 8122 View attachment 8119 View attachment 8119View attachment 8121 A few upgrades before I ran it. Replaced wheelie bar bushings with sealed bearings, took m3 screws out of wing mount, drilled and tapped to M4 , put a 1/2 inch bushing to increase surface area of mount. Tomorrow's project, install 16 pinion, fill center diff with 200, front with 70 and rear with 30. Gonna build servo mount and chassis brace. Install typhoon front bumper, HR center diff support and diff housing. Ran a little bit on 4s. This bad boy is gonna be fun.
Does it still wheelie pretty good on 4s?

Yes, wheelies fairly good on 4s. That's with 12 tooth pinion and poopy 30c batteries. Just installed 16 tooth pinion and 200,000 diff fluid in center. Gonna run it tomorrow evening with some 75c 4s and 75c 6s. The reason I put M4 screws in wing mount is, sheared off the m3 screws in my Kraton and Talion. Since this upgrade, no wing brakes at all

View attachment 8123 View attachment 8122 View attachment 8119 View attachment 8119View attachment 8121 A few upgrades before I ran it. Replaced wheelie bar bushings with sealed bearings, took m3 screws out of wing mount, drilled and tapped to M4 , put a 1/2 inch bushing to increase surface area of mount. Tomorrow's project, install 16 pinion, fill center diff with 200, front with 70 and rear with 30. Gonna build servo mount and chassis brace. Install typhoon front bumper, HR center diff support and diff housing. Ran a little bit on 4s. This bad boy is gonna be fun.

Nice OF! You know...you could have drove it a little bit and it wouldn't have broke before beginning your upgrades...lol! I'm excited for you can't wait to see what you do with it!

That's the problem with Arrma vehicles based on Kraton platform, they don't brake often enough so to keep myself occupied, I just make me tougher

That's the problem with Arrma vehicles based on Kraton platform, they don't brake often enough so to keep myself occupied, I just make me tougher

Ha! Ain't that the truth! We complain when it brakes too much and we complain when it doesn't brake enough. Lol! But it's good to have the that problem of upgrading just because...not because you have to.

Ha! Ain't that the truth! We complain when it brakes too much and we complain when it doesn't brake enough. Lol! But it's good to have the that problem of upgrading just because...not because you have to.
A big Amen

Was dark outside. Ran it 8 minutes. I can tell, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with it.

I can't imagine the 16t on 50c+ 6S.
If my stash of lipo were different, I think I would run 16-18t on 4S for technical tricks and jumps. Next time I buy something I'll grab a fat 4S and give it a go.

Run mine on 6s 70

On 70c 7200mah, 6000 150c, and 5500 40c on 15t pinion always and no problem. Tend to use smaller more because of weight. Punch turned to almost max.

What size are the wheelie-bar bushings/bearings?

Thanks.
Not sure but it's the same size I use to replace steering bushings

Holy Crap!!! Just finished running and bashing on 4s and 6s. This truck is retarded fast and fun. Love my Kraton and Talion for control bashing but for sick, off the charts fun, the Outcast can't be beat. Arrma hit a Grand Slam with this truck. So glad you guys encouraged me to get it. Anyone want to buy a Nero?? I want another Outcast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back