Outcast My Outcast RC's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulybatz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Haven't had a chance to run either of them more than a few minutes

Attachments

• IMG_9373.JPG
    IMG_9373.JPG
    360.5 KB · Views: 57
So shiny and new, but is it just me or does the toe seem way "out" on the rig on the ground. Maybe it's just the way the picture was taken?

So shiny and new, but is it just me or does the toe seem way "out" on the rig on the ground. Maybe it's just the way the picture was taken?
It's sitting on an ammo can.

It's sitting on an ammo can.
The Outcast is sitting on an ammo can as well, but the toe doesn't seem nearly as off as the rig in front. Even at full droop, I don't think it should be that far out. Doesn't matter, as long as @paulybatz is happy.

The Outcast is sitting on an ammo can as well, but the toe doesn't seem nearly as off as the rig in front. Even at full droop, I don't think it should be that far out. Doesn't matter, as long as @paulybatz is happy.
Mine looked like that when it was sitting on the ground out of the box.

Maybe ts the camera lens, fish eye effect on things close up at the edge of the lens, far away looks more normal... nice deal Pauly, enjoy!

They are not new but new to me for sure.
All of it is new.
They are not sitting perfectly straight / horizontal to the ground and I'm shooting down. But it would be great if yall were closer to give them a close look.

Just have a look when you have it sitting on the ground. Make sure those front wheels run straight, use your chassis for reference. The rear toe in towards the chassis, that's normal. Make sure you read the threads about setting your end points and make sure the adjustment knob on the remote is in the middle before you adjust anything. I take my servo horn off and set everything as close to center before I start making adjustments.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back