Outcast My Outcast's First Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JsyOutcastOwner

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Outcast 8s
Took my Outcast out for it's first bash yesterday and OMG, I didn't realize how much fun it is to drive! From launch, it's pulling off wheelies even on 75% volt setting on transmitter! Flipped on it's roof twice and the second time it actually barrel rolled itself back onto it's wheels. I only wish I had my camera handy at the time to catch the epic stunts! I will be more prepared next time though and I can't wait to take it out for some more bashing! :D

have you had other arrma cars? or 5th Scale cars? How does it compare?
Still waiting for mine...excited!

Took my Outcast out for it's first bash yesterday and OMG, I didn't realize how much fun it is to drive! From launch, it's pulling off wheelies even on 75% volt setting on transmitter! Flipped on it's roof twice and the second time it actually barrel rolled itself back onto it's wheels. I only wish I had my camera handy at the time to catch the epic stunts! I will be more prepared next time though and I can't wait to take it out for some more bashing! :D
i HAD MY OUTCAST FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS, haven't BROKEN A THING YET I LOVE IT . JUST PURCHASED A FELONY LAST WEEK, SORRY FOR ALL CAPS, haven't LEARNED TO TYPE VERY GOOD, got in the first pack on the felony, that puppy smokes big time even on 50%, I love it the best, mine is orange, I can see it for a long way away it's almost scarey . :>)

Hey bro.
There was a guy here a few weeks back looking to get lipos sent to him on Jersey, said it was difficult.....
His name is @slemps , maybe you could reach out to him......tell him how you get your lipos?

cheers,
kev

Hey bro.
There was a guy here a few weeks back looking to get lipos sent to him on Jersey, said it was difficult.....
His name is @slemps , maybe you could reach out to him......tell him how you get your lipos?

cheers,
kev
get your lipos @amain.com great prices
talk about this, I ran into a full size Cady this evening, I was on 6s high speed 27 pinion, on my new Felony 6s GOING 75 MPH not much damage he turned into me, I just have a crinkle spot on my roof, it was an epic moment, going sideways to stop to no avail. All is well that ends well. RC your ASS off boys, i'm 76 and still kicken it in RC. LATER :>) DAVE/DADDYO

Last edited:

Sounds awesome! Got mine 3 days ago but wont get it going, esc is blinking red, what lipos are you running?

Hey bro.

cheers,
kev
Amazing, cheers Kev! Appreciate you remembering.

Sounds awesome! Got mine 3 days ago but wont get it going, esc is blinking red, what lipos are you running?
Overlander Batteries 6250mAH 14.8v4S

As for the red light blinking, you may need to adjust settings on transmitter? On the side all the knobs need to be set at 100% for the receiver to bind with transmitter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back