Kraton My overpriced blue toy car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ph47mf

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
So last few days I sold my K4S and bought a blue K6S. It was £100 more than usual but the itch had to be scratched. This thing is a lot more complicated than the 4S.

I also ordered some RPM arms and bumper, i thought one pack contains 2 arms for the front which is enough, it turns out there are 4 arms at the front. ?

I took a bit of time to dismantle things and ran into a few issues. I wonder if you guys can help.

1) I couldn't get any of the red wheel hub off, after a lot of force I got the grub screws out, took the pin out, but still can't pull it out, am I doing something wrong?

2) I pulled out the dog bone to install the rear RPM arms and 3 little spacers dropped out, after I put the arm on, I could only fit 2 spacers back in, is that ok? The dog bones are quite tight up against the cup as well and there's a big gap between the rear hub and arm along the pin pictured below, is that normal?

3) I took out the front wheel and found some damage behind it and on the steering hub (not sure what to call it), ask for a new one or just leave it?

4) do I need spacers between front arm and the metal bit at the end? The cheap plastic ones keep falling out.

5) have I installed the RPM front bumper correctly? It looks a bit odd with the stock bumper behind it.

Thank you guys

IMG_20200625_233327.jpg
IMG_20200625_232509.jpg
IMG_20200625_191955.jpg
IMG_20200625_192002.jpg
IMG_20200625_192045.jpg
IMG_20200625_192058.jpg
IMG_20200625_193208.jpg
IMG_20200625_193313.jpg
IMG_20200625_194518.jpg

Just throw it away. You've ruined it... Lol
The spacers won't stop you from running.
They do eliminate a little slop though. Is it the hex you were taking off? Why? There's a screw in it btw. That wheel looks finished. Some folks like aluminum steering brackets, ehhhh... Congratulations on joining the K6 gang. You're off to a good start.

Ah well spotted! I will sort that out later thank you.

That wheel came out the factory like that for god sake!

Can anyone confirm the rear dog bones can be tight up against the cups? Or do I need some movement like I have with my centre dog bones?

Do they still make Mueller in Austria?!?
So last few days I sold my K4S and bought a blue K6S. It was £100 more than usual but the itch had to be scratched. This thing is a lot more complicated than the 4S.

I also ordered some RPM arms and bumper, i thought one pack contains 2 arms for the front which is enough, it turns out there are 4 arms at the front. ?

I took a bit of time to dismantle things and ran into a few issues. I wonder if you guys can help.

1) I couldn't get any of the red wheel hub off, after a lot of force I got the grub screws out, took the pin out, but still can't pull it out, am I doing something wrong?

2) I pulled out the dog bone to install the rear RPM arms and 3 little spacers dropped out, after I put the arm on, I could only fit 2 spacers back in, is that ok? The dog bones are quite tight up against the cup as well and there's a big gap between the rear hub and arm along the pin pictured below, is that normal?

3) I took out the front wheel and found some damage behind it and on the steering hub (not sure what to call it), ask for a new one or just leave it?

4) do I need spacers between front arm and the metal bit at the end? The cheap plastic ones keep falling out.

5) have I installed the RPM front bumper correctly? It looks a bit odd with the stock bumper behind it.

Thank you guys

View attachment 87078View attachment 87079View attachment 87080View attachment 87081View attachment 87082View attachment 87083View attachment 87084View attachment 87085View attachment 87086
Lol man that happened to me also with the arms hahaha love it. I was like wtf!!!!!then i read the description for what it said and not what I wanted it to say ?.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back