My PPS motor and differential mount has been delivered!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
WOW.

Both pieces look amazing. They came shipped in a bubble lined envelope, which contained two small plastic bags and each part came in custom 3D printed cases. The level of detail in just shipping is very impressive.

Can't wait to get both mounts installed!

pps-mount.jpg

WOW.

Both pieces look amazing. They came shipped in a bubble lined envelope, which contained two small plastic bags and each part came in custom 3D printed cases. The level of detail in just shipping is very impressive.

Can't wait to get both mounts installed!
Glad they made it to you so quick! Thanks for the share WoodiE! Hope you love them!

Wow! I love the detail and delivering above expectations. Very refreshing and so welcome to see these days.
I know people work hard for their money. I have no problem working hard for mine! :cool:

So It's like THAT?!

That's going to be WICKET!

Looks great!

It's been installed and this thing is very nice indeed. The fit is perfect, everything moves as it should but with no slop. Absolutely amazing job @PPS-RC!

installed.jpg

With the Kraton taken apart, I figured this would be a good time to rebuild the differentials and change out the bearings so I've got a few more orders to make now. :ROFLMAO:

It's been installed and this thing is very nice indeed. The fit is perfect, everything moves as it should but with no slop. Absolutely amazing job @PPS-RC!

View attachment 66270

With the Kraton taken apart, I figured this would be a good time to rebuild the differentials and change out the bearings so I've got a few more orders to make now. :ROFLMAO:

Ok now. I felt like I spent my budget for a couple weeks but sure enough I'm thinking I need this mount on my Mojave. Changing motor, esc, and some other stuff I cant remember right now anyway so now is probably the time. ?

Ok now. I felt like I spent my budget for a couple weeks but sure enough I'm thinking I need this mount on my Mojave. Changing motor, esc, and some other stuff I cant remember right now anyway so now is probably the time. ?
There has never been a better time... you should order now! ;) :D

Ahhhhh, this is killing me! I had to order a 6S pack today that I wasn’t planning on ordering. I really want this and was going to push it til next week but it’s gettinf harder amd harder seeing these.
Just you help you out... the PPS motor mount was sold out just a few days ago. It's now back in stock ;) :p

There has never been a better time... you should order now! ;) :D

I've only had two beers but was that certain I needed one. ? I mean, you talked me into it. ?

1582248035811.png

Ahhhhh, this is killing me! I had to order a 6S pack today that I wasn’t planning on ordering. I really want this and was going to push it til next week but it’s gettinf harder amd harder seeing these.
Jump in with me! ??

Just you help you out... the PPS motor mount was sold out just a few days ago. It's now back in stock ;) :p
I'm putting them in inventory as they are getting done... but I don't think this batch will make it through the weekend. :oops:

If they are sold out, backordering is the best way! I'm constantly making them, so it may be a couple day wait. But if you wait too long you're going to miss the first available ship date and have to wait a whole batch!

I know people work hard for their money. I have no problem working hard for mine! :cool:
I certainly appreciate this and makes a huge difference where I over-spend my budget. ?

@PPS-RC The Differential Mount should be bought with the Motor mount as well, correct?!
I believe V3 and earlier need the diff mount.

IF you have a v3, you'll need the differential mount, and the differential cap. I have my version of the differential mount available. It's not required if you already have a v4, but you'll wish you bought it when you see it haha! I have had a few orders for just the motor mount, to then 5 minutes later get another order for the diff mount from the same person. (If YOU've done this, you're not alone! Haha!)

PPS V4 Diff Mount

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back