My PPS motor and differential mount has been delivered!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF you have a v3, you'll need the differential mount, and the differential cap. I have my version of the differential mount available. It's not required if you already have a v4, but you'll wish you bought it when you see it haha! I have had a few orders for just the motor mount, to then 5 minutes later get another order for the diff mount from the same person.

PPS V4 Diff Mount
Ok, obviously both those parts seemed to coincide with each other. Just making sure it wasn't absolutely needed sort of thing. Payday next week, so I'll need you to set 2 motor mounts and 2 diff mounts aside!! ;););) :LOL:

I'll shall be putting my order in next Friday, sir!!

Ok, obviously both those parts seemed to coincide with each other. Just making sure it wasn't absolutely needed sort of thing. Payday next week, so I'll need you to set 2 motor mounts and 2 diff mounts aside!! ;););) :LOL:

I'll shall be putting my order in next Friday, sir!!
Nope, it's not a requirement, just a recommendation. I design my parts backwards compatible with stock parts.

Looking forward to your order! Heck by then I might have the diff caps in stock... and those are lookin mighty SEXY!

@PPS-RC...
Bob doesn't play around.
Takes much pride in his work.
It clearly shows. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back