My Public Unboxing Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I yard bashed my Kraton 8S today and there were some issues. I am editing the video soon and I will get it up tomorrow of the day after. I will say that you are going to need an M2C chassis if you plan on jumping this rig any sort of distance. Any criticism of the chassis design is justified. Lets put it this way: the stock chassis is just as durable as the 6S chassis. What will bend one will bend the other.

The other issue I had was with the shock rod ends. I had two split right down the middle when landing back flips. The shock rod ends from the Super Rock Rey are a direct replacement. Unfortunately I also split a rear camber turnbuckle end and that turnbuckle is a whopping 6mm (the shock shafts are 5mm). I didn't have anything to use to replace it and it ended my day. Oh, I also managed to hit the tree, so @jondilly1974 will be ecstatic :ROFLMAO:

Do you have plans for the Spektrum ESC?

Either my Notorious or my Infraction. Leaning Infraction.

Sounds like a bad day. Sheesh
I g ot one on order so don't think I am one of those joy kills like peeeeeewweenuts.

Sounds like a bad day. Sheesh
I g ot one on order so don't think I am one of those joy kills like peeeeeeeenuts.
Oh, lol! I didn't realize what thread we were in, LOL! Yeah, I am not upset at all. I kind of figured the chassis was going to bend. It's not the end of the world. When I got my Losi Super Rock Rey, I broke it the first 5 or 6 times I drove it. Wheels were shattering at the hexes, spindles breaking, steering rack, you name it. I had to dump $400+ into it but I didn't care. I love that truck and I love this one. Pay to play, baby!

Just make sure your content is rated for the correct age or the fbi will knock on your door.

Just make sure your content is rated for the correct age or the fbi will knock on your door.
It's not rated "I" for idiots so please stay away.

Lol I uh guess I’m unintelligent now :(. Good luck though ?

Well I yard bashed my Kraton 8S today and there were some issues. I am editing the video soon and I will get it up tomorrow of the day after. I will say that you are going to need an M2C chassis if you plan on jumping this rig any sort of distance. Any criticism of the chassis design is justified. Lets put it this way: the stock chassis is just as durable as the 6S chassis. What will bend one will bend the other.

The other issue I had was with the shock rod ends. I had two split right down the middle when landing back flips. The shock rod ends from the Super Rock Rey are a direct replacement. Unfortunately I also split a rear camber turnbuckle end and that turnbuckle is a whopping 6mm (the shock shafts are 5mm). I didn't have anything to use to replace it and it ended my day. Oh, I also managed to hit the tree, so @jondilly1974 will be ecstatic :ROFLMAO:

Either my Notorious or my Infraction. Leaning Infraction.
Haha I enjoy your reactions Ed, not your misery ???????? Glad to hear you had some fun. Guess the Bethel berm will have to wait.

Mitch better not have any vacations planned any time soon ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back