Felony My Quest for 100 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a few days now, have you looked it over to see if it's worth fixing or just going the roller route?
I
I ended up buying the limitless roller v2, I could of repaired it with a new chassis, front and rear lower arms, pins and some shock parts, but buying a v2 roller now I have a front and rear complete set up, a full set of shocks, set of tires, upgraded motor mount ( I do already has a pps mount) the reconfigured chassis to even house a bigger motor, mod 1 center spur and the option to turn it back to a limitless. I do have another mustang body that I'm going to start laying out my design a get ready for paint. The car is pretty much ready to roll again I just have to tidy up some wires. I did also modify a rpm 8s esc mount, even with the double sided tape it wouldn't hold the esc in a crash.

20230302_222325.jpg

20230302_222339.jpg

20230302_222355.jpg

Houston I have a problem. Never doing a speed run on a side street again. I would let you the speed but my skyrc gps got destroyed 2.

View attachment 279635

View attachment 279636

View attachment 279637

View attachment 279638

View attachment 279639
Ok I'm back together and went out today, nothing crazy just making sure were good. I went to a parking lot not very big but realized I need more room for a true speed run. I ran a total of 1250 ft, that's running out, turning around, doing the hit and stopping. So I figured I'm only in the throttle for 300 to maybe 400 ft. Let me know what you think.

Screenshot_20230305-143137_RC Gears.jpg

Screenshot_20230305-142244_RC Gears.jpg

About 1500ft of road Is what you really need. 1000ft would get short quick once you pass 100mph. Goodluck man, limitless is a great platform to work with. Hope you get the numbers your looking for.
Be warned though, I "just wanna break 100" turned into a full blown addiction for me 🤣

I know what you mean I just need more room.
About 1500ft of road Is what you really need. 1000ft would get short quick once you pass 100mph. Goodluck man, limitless is a great platform to work with. Hope you get the numbers your looking for.
Be warned though, I "just wanna break 100" turned into a full blown addiction for me 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back