My Senton 3S BLX is constantly getting gravel in steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you know what was the cause of your motor that was causing the blx100 to go out?

The engine was too tight. :mad: It warms the ESC. After the ESC does not want to work. :(
I replaced the engine and now I have full power and the ESC no longer heats. :love: :love: :love:
Yvan :cool:

The engine was too tight. :mad: It warms the ESC. After the ESC does not want to work. :(
I replaced the engine and now I have full power and the ESC no longer heats. :love::love::love:
Yvan :cool:
nice, i just took the kraton v1 motor out of my granite and swapped it for the blx6s 4074mm 2050kv v3 motor. man what an animal even on 3s

Do you know of a make-it-yourself-guide to a pantyhose dustcover? :)
That cover would probably solve it once and for all. Im gonna try to make something like yours Jeremy before i go off and buy something for an additional 32 dollars... almost that i consider writing to ARRMA customer service demanding they send me a cover. I mean it took me like 4 minutes of driving on a normal asphalt street before it happened. Jason, what you're saying about the spur gear is defintely something to keep an extra eye on...
So I walked into a dollar store and asked a sales clerk "where might I find some large black panty hose, but they're not for me, they're for my rc truck". The clerk quickly replied, "sir, we're not here to judge, the panty hose are in isle 6". I replied, "no really, they're for my Arrma Notorious". "Sure they are sir", she replied. Anyways, 2 pairs for $3, and that works out to 4 to 6 covers per pair. Not sure how well each one will hold up, but the Notorious sure looks sexy in black stockings.

Attachments

• 20181214_003301.jpg
    20181214_003301.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 20181214_003321.jpg
    20181214_003321.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 20181214_003334.jpg
    20181214_003334.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 119
very nice, an idea for my kraton
Still not fully tested off road. User beware! Could end up being one hell of a mess to clean, but I figured it's worth taking a shot.

Maybe double up the panty hose
The fear is if they tear and get tangled in the drive train., not if they will keep out debris. Would never use what my wife buys, because they are ridiculously expensive. Dollar store brand works great and is just as sexy;)

ran my new kraton for the first time yesterday ripped it up and down the street a few times. man that thing has more acceleration than my xmaxx has when it was stock on 6s!! kraton is a pure beast for real! i love how the front wheels spool up like pizza cutters while its pulling a wheelie so hard its tetering on the rear wheelie bar. and the sound that thing makes is amazing!!!

The Granite and Senton are exactly the same at the steering

But the senton has a much wider body that hangs over the sides significantly like an umbrella that allows rocks to bounce in up into the underside of the body and back into the chassis. The granite body hugs the side to the chassis much better and has less places for rocks to bounce up and in.

picked up that dusty motors chasis cover works great even came with shock socks!!! ill post pics here in a bit

Did you pick up the shroud for the Senton 3s BLX or another vehicle? If you did get one for the Senton can you post a picture please. ?

Did you pick up the shroud for the Senton 3s BLX or another vehicle? If you did get one for the Senton can you post a picture please. ?
got one for granite 4x4 blx3s. would probly fit the senton better since has longer chassis

got one for granite 4x4 blx3s. would probly fit the senton better since has longer chassis

Did you order a universal Dusty Motors shroud? I ordered one for my Granite 4x4 awhile back and bought the universal, size medium+ and it’s a very tight fit. Should have gone with the large. I’m hoping you went with the large or bigger size for yours. I did notice that they make one for the Slash 4x4 which may be close to the same dimensions as the Senton for fit.

i got the meduim + also and it actually fits kina perfect if anything its a touch too big. i think it would fit the big rock and senton alot better because of the longer chassis. and when you pull the front and back strings tight theres a little space between there that im going to put foam peices there so it fits a little tighter. how do you have yours installed?

i got the meduim + also and it actually fits kina perfect if anything its a touch too big. i think it would fit the big rock and senton alot better because of the longer chassis. and when you pull the front and back strings tight theres a little space between there that im going to put foam peices there so it fits a little tighter. how do you have yours installed?

I suppose it does fit good if you prefer to open up one side when installing the battery which actually isn’t bad. I have the shrouds made for the Kraton,Talion,and Notorious and they give you lots of space, almost to much. You can unzip the zipper and hook everything up pretty easily. The way installed the one on the Granite was, I ran the Velcro along the top of the tab/shelf that sticks out on the sides and then dropped it down a bit once I got past them, in the back end of the chassis. I know what you mean about those spaces too, that’s where I think if the shroud was a little bigger, you might be able to position it to cover those areas. I need to find a resolution for that as well, especially for the back end. Maybe just cut out some plastic and bolt it on. Kinda like how the Tbone mudguards work.

yes i ran my velcro strip same way. along the very bottom of chassis all the way around to the rear control arms. then just past the front of the running boards i ran them up the side of the mud guards. but i made the velcro 2 peice so if i remove the mud guards for any reason the velcro stays on the guards

I still think my panty hose idea makes the truck look the sexiest??

Attachments

• 20181223_133518.jpg
    20181223_133518.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 20181223_132945.jpg
    20181223_132945.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 75
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back