My senton will not move motor makes weird noise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollie

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
All the sudden my car is not moving at all, I have tried tightening and loosening and nothing happens. Any ideas people

Try popping the driveshaft out and see if it rolls any more free then. Tilt it up and roll it on the front two tires and then tilt it up and run it on the back two and see if there is a difference. If either the front or rear bind then you will know the problem is there...probably in the diffs. If both are free then it's the motor or the transmission.

Try popping the driveshaft out and see if it rolls any more free then. Tilt it up and roll it on the front two tires and then tilt it up and run it on the back two and see if there is a difference. If either the front or rear bind then you will know the problem is there...probably in the diffs. If both are free then it's the motor or the transmission.
It’s seems as ignoring the back tires are tighter than the front what can I do mow

AM NOt sure why every time I try to download video they say error file too large

Yep that worked. I don't believe I have rolled my Granite...or if I have I didn't pay attention to the sound and feel....the front doesn't sound like that?

If it doesn't then it is the gears...you maybe have stripped a tooth or the mesh is off in the rear. Your best best is to take the diff out and inspect the gears.

Yep that worked. I don't believe I have rolled my Granite...or if I have I didn't pay attention to the sound and feel....the front doesn't sound like that?

If it doesn't then it is the gears...you maybe have stripped a tooth or the mesh is off in the rear. Your best best is to take the diff out and inspect the gears.
OK GREat will try and find a video on how on how do that. Thank you for the information

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back