Kraton My servo died

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
When I got my Kraton V2 - I immediately threw in a Hitek servo 7500 or something - abut 100 bucks and 333 lbs / oz... today it just stopped. Maybe all of the Goliath Mts stripped it but it doesn't even make a sound. I replugged it into receiver box - not a sound - nothing... Its dead.

LHS opens at 11 - they stock savox - I have heard of some issues with Savox but will get one - waterproof I want - any suggestions around 100$?

@Julian if you're wanting Savox and waterproof then you're going to be looking at the Savox SW-1210SG.
Woodie thanks - In the meantime - I put the stocker back in - question - I have a 24 tooth horn - is the stock 24 or 25 tooth?

Woodie thanks - In the meantime - I put the stocker back in - question - I have a 24 tooth horn - is the stock 24 or 25 tooth?
25 I see - have to look around.... No biggie will pick one up - I think I need a little more torque though - like to throw on the MTs - the hittek was 333lbs / oz and its done after about two months....

Last edited:

25 I see - have to look around.... No biggie will pick one up - I think I need a little more torque though - like to throw on the MTs - the hitter was 333lbs / oz and its done after about two months....
Savox 1270tg is waterproof 444oz of torque at 7.4v and pretty fast.That's what i'm using on my Kraton .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back