My son turned 11 on Friday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
Just thought I’d share a pic of my son for his 11th birthday. I’m hoping he doesn’t turn out to be like me. So far I’m doing good as he’s not into any form of crime or smoking etc. (Yeah that was me all of my Life ?)

Excuse his hair and the sometimes nerdy look. I call him mowgli when he pisses me off. Fortnite and Roblox rules his life ?‍♂️

Anyways I’m super proud to be his father and will love him dearly forever. I never post pics of my kids but you guys are super cool ?

FE727472-1FC0-40CC-954E-E577A8B150A3.jpeg

Last edited:
Then you order yourself parts on his bday huh ?
I wish. He got approx $200 worth of things for his bday. Which compared to Xmas isn’t much. He didn’t want much anyways.

Come on dad. No limitless???????
Oh he has one. I put my stock infraction electronics in it. Trying to bind the new dx3 has been difficult. So I gave up on it for now. He has asked about wanting to play with it.

Nice looking kid.
Happy BD little man!

Just thought I’d share a pic of my son for his 11th birthday. I’m hoping he doesn’t turn out to be like me. So far I’m doing good as he’s not into any form of crime or smoking etc. (Yeah that was me all of my Life ?)

Excuse his hair and the sometimes nerdy look. I call him mowgli when he pisses me off. Fortnite and Roblox rules his life ?‍♂️

Anyways I’m super proud to be his father and will love him dearly forever. I never post pics of my kids but you guys are super cool ?

View attachment 80977
What kind of car did u get him forget hair,cake.
Did he get an 8s Kraton?

Happy Birthday! Mine have bdays soon and I never thought we‘d still be in this corona weirdness. Going to be a lot different without 50 family and friends that are usually around for the parties.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back