Senton My steering servo is acting funny it locks up. Also the handling isn’t that good on it at all for being 4x4. Any recommendations on upgrades.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the servo lock up while running the rig? every once in a while small rocks can work thier way into the bellcrank and servo saver area.. Thats if its happening on that type of terrain..

Does the servo lock up while running the rig? every once in a while small rocks can work thier way into the bellcrank and servo saver area.. Thats if its happening on that type of terrain..
you can kind of fix that by putting a little bit of electrical tape over the holes on the botten of the rig. that way you can just pull off the tape when you ever need to unhook the steering

you can kind of fix that by putting a little bit of electrical tape over the holes on the botten of the rig. that way you can just pull off the tape when you ever need to unhook the steering

I actually leave this hole open to let stuff fall out.. I've noticed a lot of the debris entry comes from where the bellcrank exits the chassis on both sides.. but tape may help some for sure..

Wheel sizes?
I think you have to be more specific. There are many things that affect steering/handling. There are many upgrades and fixes for steering/handling. But it's hard to know what kind of problem you're having without more specific information.

Hard to know what the problem might be from "acting funny" "isn't that good".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back