Talion My Talion will be here tomorrow - Glad to have this forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GottaGetEm

It Is What It Is!!! No, seriously!!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
It is nice to have this forum around when looking to purchase Arrma products. I have chosen the Talion over the Kraton. It will be at my door when I get in from work tomorrow. PERFECT!!

I love my Typhon. I bought it too quickly noticing afterwards it was meant more for speed than bashing. With some adjustments and some Badlands I have made it work. I gave away my Raider XL BLX. As cheap as it was, on 3s it was crazy.

It's time to start getting rid of my 1/10 Traxxas and HPI vehicles. I will keep the E Revo 2.0 and a Revo 3.3 converted to Brushless. ;)

Thanks Arrma Lovers!!

My 1st arrma was the V3 talion and buy a stroke of luck I got the V1 in a pretty good trade the very next day and fell in love with it I went to get in kraton and they were sold out so got the V3 talion it's a beast so much more stable with the low center of gravity kind of glad the kraton was sold out to be honest with you you'll love it !!!

Attachments

• IMG_20181021_012330242.jpg
    IMG_20181021_012330242.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 49
I am glad to hear your thoughts on the Talion. I have enough meaty trucks when thinking of the Kraton. The low profile of the Talion got me. Did you upgrade anything? I have had extremely good luck with the Typhon compared to my Traxxas and other vehicles in terms of broken parts. (snow, rain, mud, pavement) ;)

Oh yeah, the Talion is here. The size and weight surprised me. The Typhon looks tiny next to It. It seems extremely light, too. I ran for a few minutes on 6s while my son ran the E Revo 2.0. Off the hook!!! Thank you Arrma!!

Attachments

• 1031181812a.jpg
    1031181812a.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 1031181812.jpg
    1031181812.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 1031181810c.jpg
    1031181810c.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 1031181810b.jpg
    1031181810b.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 57
Welcome, I have made some videos on youtube as well as there is lots of info here that Woodie and others have prepared to help you!

Enjoy

Thank you Nitro. Go WoodiE!!

I will definitely check out the videos. I have no problem tapping some brains. I look forward to learning. I read a lot but don't post a lot. I'm trying.

Later

Oh yeah, the Talion is here. The size and weight surprised me. The Typhon looks tiny next to It. It seems extremely light, too. I ran for a few minutes on 6s while my son ran the E Revo 2.0. Off the hook!!! Thank you Arrma!!

I need a Talion and a Senton to complete my 6s BLX collection. Nice looking truck. Congrats!

The Typhon looks so much smaller than the Talion, think it's next on my Arrma list! I'm interested in how you find the Talion in comaprison to the E-Revo 2.

I’m just thinking about getting another Arrma I already have an outcast, what is the typhon and the talion like?
I’ll be getting one or the other I do prefer buggies tho

Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back