Senton My TLR Senton 6s 1st drive !!! With video !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
So today I was able to go run the new Senton build for the first time . It went great !!! Everything worked , no gremlins to chase down , no overheating , no wheels falling off , LOL !!! It handles awesome !!! This is why I left the wider Typhon arms on it , and NTM, now realize the Powerhobby tires have a more positive offset compared to the Senton 6s Dboots , or the Typhon 1/8 buggy tires making it even a wider stance !. Want to mention to the wider tires did not cause a problem with the body . The Powerhobby Defender belted tires work great on asphalt , and the sand pit I was in , but on the grass the truck spins these very,very easy where the truck actually is losing speed because of it .
The grass was kinda tall where it scrubs down the speed of the truck to . Very happy with it , and glad I did it , now I have a Senton 6s that I can abuse !!!! LOL Surprisingly with 100k in the center diff , it really puts the power to the back wheels , actually wheelied a couple times !!
Sorry about the long vid , I try not to make long vids to bore people , just filming in different spots and talking ads up !!

Do you have a build thread for this? I'm just curious why you used the "TLR" in name and a list of compatible Arrma TLR parts. Enjoyed watching yours zip around and seeing those tight turns on that narrow path makes me miss the turning radius I used to have. This summer I just might build a Senton EXB 6s strickly for offroad/bashing.
Nice build and yeah it stayed planted. Only two changes I may have made were higher weight oil in center diff and Scorched fenders in place of dust cover. Overall, still an awesome build there!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back