Notorious My Tribute Video for @Nororious J!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Every now and then you meet a guy on an internet forum that you can call friend. I have a few good ones that I've made in my 20+ years on internet forums (plus hundred of enemies :ROFLMAO:). @Notorious J was one of the first good friends I made on this forum. If it weren't for the COVID bullcrap he would have been my guest at my house this summer. He's one of the nicest people that you will ever meet online and he's always willing to help on the forum. He truly is EXCELLENT. So I decided to make a video dedicated to him.....beating up my Arrma Notorious in dedication to @Notorious J! Please be sure to like/subscribe to his various social media channels. It's rare to see a guy as dedicated to RC as Johnny is and he really loves his Arrma. Rock on, Johnny! :cool:???

Every now and then you meet a guy on an internet forum that you can call friend. I have a few good ones that I've made in my 20+ years on internet forums (plus hundred of enemies :ROFLMAO:). @Notorious J was one of the first good friends I made on this forum. If it weren't for the COVID bullcrap he would have been my guest at my house this summer. He's one of the nicest people that you will ever meet online and he's always willing to help on the forum. He truly is EXCELLENT. So I decided to make a video dedicated to him.....beating up my Arrma Notorious in dedication to @Notorious J! Please be sure to like/subscribe to his various social media channels. It's rare to see a guy as dedicated to RC as Johnny is and he really loves his Arrma. Rock on, Johnny! :cool:???

Thank you my brother from another mother??❤. Fyi, the Notorious was pretty bada$$ out there. Monster flipping machine!!!

Positivity and friendship sucks.

I'm holding out for your video dedicated to your hundred enemies. It's coming, right? ;)
I've made a few and decided not to post them ?

have to totally agree with you there, @Notorious J an absolute champion of a guy!

eww-get-a-room.jpg

I think you spent more time on two wheels than on four in the video... :p

Anger management, Joe... Next time just wrap upside the tree. That'll teach it to talk back to you! :ROFLMAO:
No need for that. Body clips are the bane of RC. If I could launch them all into the Sun, I would gladly sacrifice whatever vessel. . . but they would just make more to piss me off.

No need for that. Body clips are the bane of RC. If I could launch them all into the Sun, I would gladly sacrifice whatever vessel. . . but they would just make more to piss me off.
I have a body mount delete system in place on my Notorious. You would be proud. I tie it down using old windshield wiper blades. Bodies last longer now too, since there's a bit of give in bumps and rolls. Looks funny, but it's not usually standing still long enough for most to notice.

??? Oh man had me rolling at the end of video fighting with the damn body pin. LMAO think we can all relate at least I can and use some of those same phrases? Couldn't agree more though, thanks @Notorious J for being an awesome guy and so helpful to everyone! Already subscribed to his channel and he was nice enough to subscribe to mine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back