My truggified typhon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vr6woes

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Below are some pics of my finished build.
As it stands all I'm waiting for are a set of markhor carbon towers then shes all done.
Bashed pretty hard since built and so far nothing has broke, seems to be bomb proof. Noticed it's a fair bit heavier now with all the upgrades. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 20200202_204708.jpg
    20200202_204708.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 20200202_204645.jpg
    20200202_204645.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 20200201_234755.jpg
    20200201_234755.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 150
  • 20200201_212222.jpg
    20200201_212222.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 158
  • 20200102_211802.jpg
    20200102_211802.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 20200102_211648.jpg
    20200102_211648.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 147
Right, I'll try and remember everything.

M2c racing chassis and motor mount.
Arrma metal diff cups all round.
POS front bumper, rear bumper and mud guards.
Kraton hubs, hexs and stub axles.
Proline 2.8 trenchers.
CRCU hinge pins, front and back.
CRCU ackerman plate and top hinge pin thing.
CRCU chassis braces.
JBI servo mount.
JBI wing mount bits?
Gpm top plate.
HW XR8+ esc and 2250 motor.
Rpm wing mount
All new plastics throughout.
New bearings throughout.
Power HD storm 4 servo. 25kg/0.085
Just got to fit new markhor carbon towers when they arrive and shes done.
Feels so solid to drive and did my first double backflip the other day so already inspiring confidence. Just need to get some new batteries that can take the strain.

Cheers guys.

I’m liking that hot glue on reciever box, thx for idea
Braces looking good thinking I’d I should upgrade mine from hot racing ? I’m fully upgraded just need markhor shock towers, front carbon top plate and shocks all ordered just waiting game.

I’m liking that hot glue on reciever box, thx for idea
Braces looking good thinking I’d I should upgrade mine from hot racing ? I’m fully upgraded just need markhor shock towers, front carbon top plate and shocks all ordered just waiting game.
I've held the hot racing ones and the difference in quality and durability is clear. But to be fair the hot racing ones are far better than stock so I wouldn't be in too much of a rush.

It’s crazy ? I’m about flash and bling, but I’ll send to the moon in hopes it come back in one piece.
Plus shock tower chrome finish so yeah I’m going for it
How long did braces take to recieve?

It’s crazy ? I’m about flash and bling, but I’ll send to the moon in hopes it come back in one piece.
Plus shock tower chrome finish so yeah I’m going for it
How long did braces take to recieve?
I'm planning on getting there. I've built a ramp which launches them but think angle may be a bit steep, it's very up and not much forward.
Ive order a load of bits through CRCU in the uk and there quick, trying to think, no longer than 5days. All there stuff is lovely.

Attachments

• 20200208_140855.jpg
    20200208_140855.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 20200208_143723.jpg
    20200208_143723.jpg
    859.2 KB · Views: 59
Right, I'll try and remember everything.

M2c racing chassis and motor mount.
Arrma metal diff cups all round.
POS front bumper, rear bumper and mud guards.
Kraton hubs, hexs and stub axles.
Proline 2.8 trenchers.
CRCU hinge pins, front and back.
CRCU ackerman plate and top hinge pin thing.
CRCU chassis braces.
JBI servo mount.
JBI wing mount bits?
Gpm top plate.
HW XR8+ esc and 2250 motor.
Rpm wing mount
All new plastics throughout.
New bearings throughout.
Power HD storm 4 servo. 25kg/0.085
Just got to fit new markhor carbon towers when they arrive and shes done.
Feels so solid to drive and did my first double backflip the other day so already inspiring confidence. Just need to get some new batteries that can take the strain.

Cheers guys.
SUPER COOL STUFF MATE
4Real!!!
I think I am going to lend some of your handy work and also have a go at it!!
And what I really want to do is make a Senton and then make it possible for me to be able to switch to a Truggified Typhon / Truggified Senton and a Normal Senton.
But still using the same 6s Chassis of course. I think it shares the chassis of the Outcast and Senton and Typhon on the aluminum 6s line. So I think it would be best to start with buying a new Typhon 6s
Then the parts that you have figured out. And the last thing I need is to make a list of what I need to get to make the Senton. I think that is the cheapest way to go. If you have any other suggestions please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to hear from all the great people on the forum and I hope I get some help from you guys. Thanks
Macspacey out!
PEACE!!!

?Eat?Sleep?〽?Bash?Repeat
?Eat?Sleep?〽?Bash?Repeat

Your Typhon is awesome man!

Do you know if the Typhon control arms and stuff would fit on a Granite Mega? I want to lower convert my Granite to a truggy. I think it would be dope to have a wider stance and truggy wheels/tires as well as lower the springs a bit to give it a more aggressive truggy look.

Your Typhon is awesome man!

Do you know if the Typhon control arms and stuff would fit on a Granite Mega? I want to lower convert my Granite to a truggy. I think it would be dope to have a wider stance and truggy wheels/tires as well as lower the springs a bit to give it a more aggressive truggy look.
The Typhon above is the 6S version and is not compatible with the Granite, but the 3S version is. You will need the arms, hexes, turnbuckles, and 17mm based wheels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back