Felony My Turbo Set up 😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
I just finished my Turbo set up... What do you think?
20210629_141616.jpg

20210629_141556.jpg

Looks great. I especially love the intercooler mounted on the front facia. Did it come with the Arrma logo on it or did you do that yourself? Either way, it's a nice touch!

Looks great. I especially love the intercooler mounted on the front facia. Did it come with the Arrma logo on it or did you do that yourself? Either way, it's a nice touch!
I panted the turbos, intake and intercooler with chrome metallic and then hand pained the ARRMA logos on the intake and intercooler black... it was a female dog. Re-did the intercooler 3x! 🤣
Here is a head on..
20210629_151517.jpg

Now I just have to replace the crooked decal on the nose! In my defense it came on the car like that and does not come off easy. 😡

I think it is mostly a over heating concern. But 95f outside motor was 130f max temp with fans on it. Started a thread in electronics as not to high jack yours.

I think it is mostly a over heating concern. But 95f outside motor was 130f max temp with fans on it. Started a thread in electronics as not to high jack yours.
What did the logs say?

I have a MMX/2200kv in my maxx 4s and recently ran it. Temps seemed fine to me, then I downloaded the logs and they were considerably higher. My temp gun read 109 esc/119 motor. Logs had an average of 180/124 with a max of 215/145.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back