Typhon My Typhon 3S build begins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210731_093043.jpg
20210731_093049.jpg
20210731_094212.jpg
20210731_094227.jpg

How do you like that T-bone front bumper?

Does the job mate, with it having a bit of flex it seems to absorb quite a lot 👍
I hit a wooden mailbox post at fairly high speed with my Typhon 3s equipped with a T Bone Guardian bumper. I had no damage to the bumper or the rest of my Typhon - the Typhon sort of bounced off the post due to the spring effect of the bumper material.

I had a 55+mph head on crash into a steel tractor plow blade that bent my chassis to a 90* angle in the front and smashed everything, but the T-bone bumper took it and didn’t break! So the bumper is strong. It should of broke, and I’m sure it saved me a lot more damage then I had (which was a LOT)

Hey guys, after a long absence, me and the Typhon are back.

Had a bent shock shaft recently so fully rebuilt the front shocks which I was really pleased with, topped up with fresh oil and we're ready to go again 😎

Hope all is good

Hey guys, after a long absence, me and the Typhon are back.

Had a bent shock shaft recently so fully rebuilt the front shocks which I was really pleased with, topped up with fresh oil and we're ready to go again 😎

Hope all is good

Welcome back! Been working on a bunch of beat-up shocks (and other bent stuff) myself. Went through almost an entire bottle of shock oil. But it's always so satisfying when everything's rebuilt and nice'n'straight again. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back