My view of the hot racing motor mount..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
I always fk up my first jumps because im not concentrated so today in the b,x track i nose landed a medium jump and i bended my motor mount.. necause my motor can was not align anymore and keep in mind i had the t bone racing bumber who flexes a lot so there is no excuse for a premium motor mount to fail like that i don't recommand them at all because of that.
image.jpg

I thought my nightmares were over apparebtly it is not. I will be waiting for the arrma motor mount in november

I bent my stock arrma motor mount but it wasn’t hard to straighten out.

Non the less i gave it is first real beating today at the bmx track i was just mad and decided to send it and it survived i was happy but that stupid motor mount ruins everything
IMG_0941.JPG

Detailed picture of you're truck (body off) please?
I broke my center bearing carrier i never found the piece

Non the less i gave it is first real beating today at the bmx track i was just mad and decided to send it and it survived i was happy but that stupid motor mount ruins everything
View attachment 50780

I broke my center bearing carrier i never found the piece
The 3&4s versions don't have a center diff? Didn't know that. Maybe someone who knows more about these can give some in site??

Unfortunatly no they only have sliper clutches
I just messaged one of m2c racing testers about the chassis for the 3/4s models. I'll let you know the response! ??
I just messaged one of m2c racing testers about the chassis for the 3/4s models. I'll let you know the response! ??
My friend said they talked about making a chassis for them but the end product would be to heavy and cause other breakages. The 3/4s designs are ment to be light.

Last edited:
What bothers me its the stupid motor plate who just keeps bending hope the arrma one is bullet proof i think i know why they bend they need a 4th screw next to the bearing of the spur gear:/

I’ve only bent my mount once on a nasty head on crash into a thick telephone pole at 45mph. Nothing is going to survive something like that unscathed.

:c well if nothing can stop the motor mount from bending.. well i might have to sell it honestly i cant tolorate to buy more motor mounts or unbend them over and over again maybe on the 3s rigs its not a big deal but this 4s rigs are more heavy is because of that they cant survive well i might get a granite instead then

:c well if nothing can stop the motor mount from bending.. well i might have to sell it honestly i cant tolorate to buy more motor mounts or unbend them over and over again maybe on the 3s rigs its not a big deal but this 4s rigs are more heavy is because of that they cant survive well i might get a granite instead then
Possibly 6s rig??? Way more options for parts... Chassis etc...! ???

When the motor mount bends it fks ip the ungear of the rear diff the alignment is changed if the motor bends and cause no damage okay i will not care at all but it killed the plastic qhere the bearings sits and they are all loose when i opened my diff yesterday
Possibly 6s rig??? Way more options for parts... Chassis etc...! ???
I don't know dude i have spend like 700$ already (canadian$) im a bit heartbroken
Abrand new kraton is 880$ woth taxes
No i spended more in total i paid the truck 550$ and i have 200$ spend on parts and i have spend an extra 110$ 2 days ago in the hobbyshop. Way too much

I don't understand how you break your truck in so many ways. This is video worthy. I really want to see how hard and high your bashing is because you must be a maniac and never afraid to send it.
The only time i sended it was today after i got mad
First time i took a jump full speed i landed almost most of them without any more damage

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back