My Voltage Hobbies experience!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch213

Jump it, Break it, Fix it
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
I ordered from Voltage on a Sunday and the package was in route tues. I just got it and the quality cannot be understated! I am so so happy with what I ordered and as far as customer service, I think the pic speaks for itself.... Thanks @Voltage Hobbies!
img_2767-jpg.24741

Attachments

• IMG_2767.jpg
    IMG_2767.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 486
Very nice! I plan to order those and the shock towers in the red color.

I've heard nothing but great things about Voltage and I have one servo mount and steering rack from them that are awesome quality and are holding up wonderfully (Thanks again for the giveaway @WoodiE). I will be placing an order for steering racks, servo mounts, chassis braces and shock towers with either Voltage Hobbies or Markhor out of Australia for my Typhon, Kraton and Senton once either one releases shock towers for the Senton. Then I will get to have some fun installing everything!

yeah its amazing how much better the quality is compared to the few competitors...

yeah its amazing how much better the quality is compared to the few competitors...
You can't even begin to compare the quality to some other shock towers.

Stock rear shock tower after 2-3 months.
SSYuGadl.jpg

GPM shock tower first run.
oxO5Asvl.jpg

Voltage Hobbies shock tower after I can't even remember how many runs.
4UNiQ03l.jpg

I can't wait for the front shock tower to get here.
I really need to do something about the mismatched colors of my aluminum parts. I think I need to pick up some drain cleaner sometime here.

nice!!! feel bad but great pic...gpm sucks...voltage chassis braces are like heavy duty...I know the towers are a few mm thicker than stock too... here is a pic of my braces...the pic doesn't do a justice to how thick they are...
IMG_2788.jpg

yeah, thats why I know it sucks!!! lol...the front arms are good so far though...

my favorite part are the hot racing knuckles though...well worth the $50

If you were to get all the parts needed from VH for your v3 Kraton from stock to complete what would your list include:)

If you were to get all the parts needed from VH for your v3 Kraton from stock to complete what would your list include:)
A arm supports front and rear shock towers front and rear chassis brace front and rear and wing support and servo mount

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back