Kraton My wife’s says I’m mad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Because I’ve ordered a LWB chassis and 4s kraton body shell . So I can have the outcast in LWB to , and I can run the kraton body also . This hobby is so addictive , my typhon is back to stock 3s running gear now and I just ran two separate 2s 5500 basher lipo’s thru it to finish the days play . Superb indeed
41D2F3AB-0769-4A78-80C3-0682676FD92E.jpeg

Because I’ve ordered a LWB chassis and 4s kraton body shell . So I can have the outcast in LWB to , and I can run the kraton body also . This hobby is so addictive , my typhon is back to stock 3s running gear now and I just ran two separate 2s 5500 basher lipo’s thru it to finish the days play . Superb indeedView attachment 55879

this truck looks bad ass.

What does she know anyways. All your friends here at the forum are who you should be listening to. We won't ever call you names or stop you from buying more rc's. ??

Because I’ve ordered a LWB chassis and 4s kraton body shell . So I can have the outcast in LWB to , and I can run the kraton body also . This hobby is so addictive , my typhon is back to stock 3s running gear now and I just ran two separate 2s 5500 basher lipo’s thru it to finish the days play . Superb indeedView attachment 55879
I like how you did the front body mounts, I have 6s typhon with notorious body and t2t brace I like the brace. Typhon body will fit with brace but how did you mount can you post pics thank you

Attachments

• 88CA9CA3-FC16-46E9-AD27-4B306C0B0269.jpeg
    88CA9CA3-FC16-46E9-AD27-4B306C0B0269.jpeg
    326.8 KB · Views: 37
hello there , to fit the typhon body with the brace , i simply cut the body , hope the pic helps
IMG_6401.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back