My wife won’t let me buy a crawler.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blacktavious

ora et labora
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Typhon 3s
So I have my eye on an Axial Capra 1.9. I want it bad. She says no. I say we have to support our local LHS in this trying time. She still says no. My president says yes!

ABD1C370-197D-42FC-970A-7AC991386492.png

So I have my eye on an Axial Capra 1.9. I want it bad. She says no. I say we have to support our local LHS in this trying time. She still says no. My president says yes!
I wish I had someone who was supportive and comical too ?

I always ask my wife if I can buy ridiculous things like a full size monster truck, or a C8 Corvette. She says no. My hope is that an RC car does not seem like such a big deal deal in comparison.

"Well, since you won't let me get a Corvette, how about a crawler?" lol

Seriously though, my wife is pretty cool.

I started into RC with a Vaterra Ascender Crawler. I love it. It is super reliable, and the run time is great. A year later I got my Senton. I was hoping to get another RC in late 2020 or early 2021, but apparently 2020 has gone to $#!+, so I'm not sure if that plan will go forward or not.

View attachment 70361

So I talked to my wife, and she is allowing you to buy that Capra! Now if you could talk to yours, I'm looking at a Notorious or an Outcast. Go get me that approval and we'll both be set. ?

View attachment 70361

The guy at the hobby shop just said he's going to ask his wife if he can sell it to you! :eek:

He done called you out! :ROFLMAO:

Worst case, buy a sensored combo and some small pinions for your Kraton! :LOL:

I guess I am fortunate, hell my wife buys me trucks.
We walked into a Honda dealership last fall to look at a quad for our daughter and she sat in a Pioneer 700 Deluxe looked right at me and said "buy me this, I want it".
What's a guy to do, how do you say no?
Now our 13 year old daughter has a brand new quad and we have a 4 seater sxs. Who knew.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back