My worst day of the month just to get to the hobbyshop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
So i had one rare good day yesterday so i was in a good mood today. Me and my mother had planned to go to the hobbyshop to get a robinson pinion but at the last minute she tells me she wont so i was a bit pissed and decided im going to go with my bike google map said its 27mins from my location so i though it wont be that bad WRONG.

It started to rain a bit so thags a +. I changed speeds on the bike and i just did half of the track and my gps says im 22mins from the hobbyshop and it was 17:25 and they close in 5mins so i was like fk it man. I had another hobbyshop near me so i went there and like ussual they have nothing i need even if traxxas stuff for 1/10 scale uses mod 8 pinions?. Decided to go at tim horton and get a frozen drink been a year since the last one i bought. Went outside and the thing was cold af that it froze my whole troat and nose hard decided to move the straw and he decided to spit out the liquid went on ky finger and went back down i to the drink YEY!

Upset i shover the straw to the bottom took a few more sips and i trew half of wthe drink to the garbage if it was not enought my bike lock exploded when i was trying to open it piece of trash made in china i though i wa stuck to go home walking for an hour but luckly i menaged to open the lock even after it explode ffs what day. Now i risk to get sick
I found 10$ yesterday had a blast with my kraton 4s and made me smile had good luck on games for once but i guess its the price to pay to have a good day in my case

So i had one rare good day yesterday so i was in a good mood today. Me and my mother had planned to go to the hobbyshop to get a robinson pinion but at the last minute she tells me she wont so i was a bit pissed and decided im going to go with my bike google map said its 27mins from my location so i though it wont be that bad WRONG.

It started to rain a bit so thags a +. I changed speeds on the bike and i just did half of the track and my gps says im 22mins from the hobbyshop and it was 17:25 and they close in 5mins so i was like fk it man. I had another hobbyshop near me so i went there and like ussual they have nothing i need even if traxxas stuff for 1/10 scale uses mod 8 pinions?. Decided to go at tim horton and get a frozen drink been a year since the last one i bought. Went outside and the thing was cold af that it froze my whole troat and nose hard decided to move the straw and he decided to spit out the liquid went on ky finger and went back down i to the drink YEY!

Upset i shover the straw to the bottom took a few more sips and i trew half of wthe drink to the garbage if it was not enought my bike lock exploded when i was trying to open it piece of trash made in china i though i wa stuck to go home walking for an hour but luckly i menaged to open the lock even after it explode ffs what day. Now i risk to get sick
I found 10$ yesterday had a blast with my kraton 4s and made me smile had good luck on games for once but i guess its the price to pay to have a good day in my case
Maybe we should have a badge for hardcore hobbyist of the month......you get my vote for trying!😎💪

Not sure how old you are, but stay positive young man.

3 deployments, 17.5 years in the military, 3 boys and a wife. Not sure which is more demanding, haha..

Keep your head up and stay positive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back