Typhon My XL Typhon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you know Mr JBI!

Custom chassis’s... it Makes sense now 😂

Can you sell me your set of adapters cheap brother!!
Since you got connections?!?! 😂
hahahahaha. I may have another set, i can't remember if i bought 2 now or not. Actually got to hang out with him over the halloween weekend. Guess you could say we spent our honeymoon with him at his shop :ROFLMAO:

hahahahaha. I may have another set, i can't remember if i bought 2 now or not. Actually got to hang out with him over the halloween weekend. Guess you could say we spent our honeymoon with him at his shop :ROFLMAO:
Nice!
It’s nice to have friends... even better to have friends with cool Rc stuff!! 😁
Even better to have a wife that will spend honeymoon at Rc shop!!
You’re blessed! 🤛

Nice!
It’s nice to have friends... even better to have friends with cool Rc stuff!! 😁
Even better to have a wife that will spend honeymoon at Rc shop!!
You’re blessed! 🤛
We went to see the smashing pumpkins in St. Louis on the first so we drove on up to Curt’s the Saturday before so we both won 😂 that’s her favorite band

60276644-DE99-47DB-813B-FCF304776B98.jpeg

Nice!
Great band!!

You must be a little older
Bet there’s a lot of people on here that don’t even know who the smashing pumpkins are 😁

Nice!
Great band!!

You must be a little older
Bet there’s a lot of people on here that don’t even know who the smashing pumpkins are 😁
Hahahaha 41. I’m sure there are! They are or just wrapped up touring with Jane’s Addiction

8DDFE684-D117-4B34-9573-24AA8B635E92.jpeg

Must have been a good show!!
I’m 52
Like all kinds of music!

It’s cool now seeing my son really enjoying all kinds of music from country to jazz and everything in between .... From 60s up!

But even he’s in agreement that the music being made today is just BAD 😂

I’m 52
Like all kinds of music!

It’s cool now seeing my son really enjoying all kinds of music from country to jazz and everything in between .... From 60s up!

We had a good time! Even poppy wasn’t bad and we had never heard of her. I kinda fell off in the grunge/alternative music. Most stuff 2000 and newer I don’t like 😂

Awesome
Nice to have that track to run on!

I Been thinking about getting the jbi adapters to try some 1/5 tires try on some of my Xl builds

Would you recommend?
YES! I have them on my Talion and my Mojave and they're great for street bashing. The wifey actually wants to drive the Talion now. hobbyheroes.com got all type of 1/5th grps.

20221102_203910.jpg

20221102_204122.jpg

Oh I also suggest if you get the JBI adapters you might want to get some m8 nuts because the last set I ordered from him didn't include the nuts and when I emailed about them I never even got a reply. I was a bit salty tbh but thankfully I had some m8 lock nuts that actually worked out. Didn't even know you could use lock nuts as a wheel nut lol.

I’m 52
Like all kinds of music!

Just saw this on there. 5% May be the best discount for jbi parts

6238A990-49B5-4226-95BB-FB2ACA88142A.png

EF9B0FCB-EDF0-4746-8E77-9BF499E77ACB.png

Just saw this on there. 5% May be the best discount for jbi parts

View attachment 257637
Thanks
Noticed theres a couple different adapters
Are these the right ones

TIA

B0BBB013-1C52-42BC-857A-8C5FBFF5D8F5.png

YES! I have them on my Talion and my Mojave and they're great for street bashing. The wifey actually wants to drive the Talion now. hobbyheroes.com got all type of 1/5th grps.

View attachment 257628

View attachment 257629
Oh I also suggest if you get the JBI adapters you might want to get some m8 nuts because the last set I ordered from him didn't include the nuts and when I emailed about them I never even got a reply. I was a bit salty tbh but thankfully I had some m8 lock nuts that actually worked out. Didn't even know you could use lock nuts as a wheel nut lol.
Thanks

They look good too!

I definitely inquire about m8 nuts when I order

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back