Mysterious Arrma communication! Is this it?? Get ready.... No Mojave for me just yet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
1571766107143.png

Conspiracy theory: 30/2 = 15 = 1:5 ?

1571766510268.png

Last edited:
I hope that is not for a new typhon 6s because in 3 days im going to buy one and i don't want to "loose" the money in a old version
I think you're good ?

Well if your gonna get technical on numbers you should probably add the 3hrs that had elapsed before it was screen shot...

Just sayin... lol

I don't think it's a screenshot of a working countdown clock. I really think they did it on purpose. Arrma does a good job marketing and thinking outside the box.

I don't think it's a screenshot of a working countdown clock. I really think they did it on purpose. Arrma does a good job marketing and thinking outside the box.

Ok ok... if it is what your thinking add this into the equation... arrma's address is;

30 02 NORTH APOLLO DRIVE...

Maybe its Apollo who knows...all I know is 1/8 scale is the perfect size for me... been to the xmaxx side...twice.. got rid of them..

Ok ok... if it is what your thinking add this into the equation... arrma's address is;

30 02 NORTH APOLLO DRIVE...

Maybe its Apollo who knows...all I know is 1/8 scale is the perfect size for me... been to the xmaxx side...twice.. got rid of them..

Dearden has hinted at 1:5 scale a few times. I like 1:8 scale too but I won't be able to pass up a giant Arrma.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back