Mysterious Arrma communication! Is this it?? Get ready.... No Mojave for me just yet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that truck I think on that Canadian DJs channel? It was huge and looked cool but so heavy. It'll be tough to keep from breaking with all that weight and no torque in that weedeater motor. Definitely looked cool though and would be neat to take out at the family reunion.
Guessing you mean this guy: https://www.youtube.com/user/djmedic2008/videos

His last bashing video with it was pretty good.

I saw that truck I think on that Canadian DJs channel? It was huge and looked cool but so heavy. It'll be tough to keep from breaking with all that weight and no torque in that weedeater motor. Definitely looked cool though and would be neat to take out at the family reunion.
It did look cool, but slow with the underpowered weedeater engine. Price probably ridiculous. It was posted here a couple weeks back.

Xmaxx is 22 pounds all up. Pretty huge. I want a giant Arrma but wouldn't run it every day like I can 1:8 scale trucks. It's definitely a truck I'd have to take to a bigger area to drive and if it's 8s, I'll have to pick up more lipos.....which I'll have to budget for. I think I only have 2x 4s packs and they arent the same specs at all.

My 8s xmaxx with proline trenchers/bead locks, and russian body came in at 27lbs with batts.. it was cool for like 3 days... one of those ha ha ha mines bigger than yours type thing.. when in reality it's a large unresponsive anchor that lacks the ability to ever be nimble enough for precision driving.. don't get me wrong.. it handled ok when tuned in suspension wise.. but would never be as nimble as an 1/8 scale.. it's a trade off, I have a bigger you know what than you, or blasting by with a responsive solid rig... I chose the latter...

Just my opinion..

My 8s xmaxx with proline trenchers/bead locks, and russian body came in at 27lbs with batts.. it was cool for like 3 days... one of those ha ha ha mines bigger than yours type thing.. when in reality it's a large unresponsive anchor that lacks the ability to ever be nimble enough for precision driving.. don't get me wrong.. it handled ok when tuned in suspension wise.. but would never be as nimble as an 1/8 scale.. it's a trade off, I have a bigger you know what than you, or blasting by with a responsive solid rig... I chose the latter...

Just my opinion..
An Xmaxx has the handling of a big boat but 1/5 scale buggies like the DBXL-e or Baja Flux eat an Xmaxx for breakfast and have way better handling.
So i hope Arrma will give us a 1/5 truggy.

There's a trade up program. They'll take the x***x in trade for $110 off the price of a new Arrma 30/02. Roller only. Electrics included gets $75 off to justify the $35 disposal fee.

He was making a joke. Basically saying that they will give you $110 for trading in the Xmaxx, if the electronics are included you only get $75.

Granite XL?

Attachments

• 4F375644-EB59-41A4-85B1-F4CDA39250F0.jpeg
    4F375644-EB59-41A4-85B1-F4CDA39250F0.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 184
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back