Mysterious Arrma communication! Is this it?? Get ready.... No Mojave for me just yet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granite XL?
The number on the side of the granit is the same as the current model. They don’t use the same number when they upscale take the kraton 4s- #121 & kraton 6s #149 for current models.

Dudes... the picture from Granite is just from one guy, he put that picture on the Arrma rc Army.

That pic is from a Facebook group. The guy was just comparing the geometric pattern on the background of the countdown clock to the pattern on the Granite speculating a larger Granite is coming.

I’m thinking longer Kraton-style “wide stance” suspension on the 1/7 platform chassis with the larger can motor that showed up on a Limitless vid on YouTube a week or 2 ago. If they do go that direction, I hope it’s 8S and they are going to HAVE to beef up the diffs.

Well if your gonna get technical on numbers you should probably add the 3hrs that had elapsed before it was screen shot...

Just sayin... lol
That pic was not from him, it was ARRMA that posted that pic on facebook as their "look at what we posted guys" so his logic is still valid.
It's a 5th scale kraton. Bet me.
1/5th Kraton makes no sense. Kraton is to low profile and the #1 thing thats been begged for is a 1/5th MT, not a low profile Kraton that still will be smaller then a Xmaxx and a Cen Colossus. My guess and been my guess for a long time and demand is for them to re release the Nero's as a 1/5th or least a 1/6th 8s with the brain diffs, that makes more sense. I think making a 3rd Kraton model on top of all its versions would be a dumb choice but a better choice would to bring back what Traxxas took from us but bigger and better then before. That would be the bigrock, the nero and the fazon.

Last edited:
That pic was not from him, it was ARRMA that posted that pic on facebook as their "look at what we posted guys" so his logic is still valid.

1/5th Kraton makes no sense. Kraton is to low profile and the #1 thing thats been begged for is a 1/5th MT, not a low profile Kraton that still will be smaller then a Xmaxx and a Cen Colossus. My guess and been my guess for a long time and demand is for them to re release the Nero's as a 1/5th or least a 1/6th 8s with the brain diffs, that makes more sense. I think making a 3rd Kraton model on top of all its versions would be a dumb choice but a better choice would to bring back what Traxxas took from us but bigger and better then before. That would be the bigrock, the nero and the fazon.
This does make perfect sense, reborn NERO. Personally I'd prefer a Fazon body style. I'm tired of seeing Monster Trucks.

What about the rumour Arrma are going to take a look at the crawler market

Jason Dearden, the Managing Director at Arrma, has straight up said on numerous occasions that they will not be making crawlers.

He says it in one of these videos.

And has said it numerous times on Facebook. We would probably see an Arrma boat well before we ever saw a crawler.

I also agree that Arrma will never release a Crawler. Are crawlers fast and tough and can you bash or blast them? No. But I would actually like to see Arrma make a 6s Ripsaw or something like that.

Personally I think Axial makes some great crawlers. Not a crawler but the Losi Super Rock Rey 1/6 scale looks like a fun combo of rock racer and basher.

Horizon own both Axial and Arrma, so I can't see an Arrma crawler ever being a reality.
Especially since Arrma and Axial were both owned by the same company prior ro being owned by Horizon.

On top of Horizon already owning Vaterra and Ecx who also make crawlers as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back