Kraton Mystery part on my Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aclewis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Anyone know what this is for?
image.jpg

Oh ok, I’m learning, Give me a break ?
No big deal. Good on Arrma for including this detail. I like to use em and while it adds another step to switch out packs (especially when muddy,) well worth it. Cold weather gloves make it hard to deal with, I guess. haha

Using that helps keep work harden fractures from happening. Buddy of mine had packs with those large balance plug covers on and he refused to strap them down. After about a month of bashing, the wires would break inside the insulation from the wire flopping all over the place when bashing. Even without those troughs for the wires and smaller balance taps, I strap mine down to keep them from flopping about on trucks where they aren't contained.

I repaired his balance leads 4 times in one summer. He had a v2 talion with an old battery tray. Can't recall if it had those troughs or not.

I guess I'm the only one who puts those leads in the black clip on the larger velcro strap. I push it right to the back and slip them in there before completely fastening the strap. That little gadget is nice, but to hard to get to, especially with my small stubby fingers. Haven't had an issue with my system yet.

I guess I'm the only one who puts those leads in the black clip on the larger velcro strap. I push it right to the back and slip them in there before completely fastening the strap. That little gadget is nice, but to hard to get to, especially with my small stubby fingers. Haven't had an issue with my system yet.

If there's a fire, the arrma system could make it take longer to get the battery out .

I do the same. My fat fingers don’t do well with that small rubber thingy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back