Name your RC highlight of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my granite 3S and outcast 4S to one of our construction sites this morning before work. Broke parts on both of them, didn’t realize how rough wet clay would be on them. Had a great time though and got to relax before the day started.

Unfortunately the RC highlight of the day is modeling another fan shroud. It’s fun but bashing is more fun lol. Nice weather here too.

Side note, hitting up a BMX Park this weekend I think. It’s upposed to be dry all week into Sunday so it should be a good day for it. If anyone is in the Cincy area and wants to bash just let me know. Supposed to be meeting up with a guy from work.

Unfortunately the RC highlight of the day is modeling another fan shroud. It’s fun but bashing is more fun lol. Nice weather here too.

Side note, hitting up a BMX Park this weekend I think. It’s upposed to be dry all week into Sunday so it should be a good day for it. If anyone is in the Cincy area and wants to bash just let me know. Supposed to be meeting up with a guy from work.

Supposed to be sunny and dry here too! Looking forward to it if I can keep Saturday off. And Sunday I think I'll be able to jet out after lunch. Gonna haul a truck with me out there to the country and see if I can find a spot on the way home.

I just looked and 50F and sunny here. ??????
1582164424234.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back