Limitless Nasty wet weekend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnytoofast

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Hay everyone. Hope you guys had a cool safe weekend.
Here where I am in NY it rained the entire weekend so no hits for me. But I took the time to go threw and give attention where ever needed. Installed a new set of V2 gp5 (42/15) diffs in the litlmitless and new oils threw out.
Oh forgot to mention I received my stickers and yup the fit and look great.
Well here's to a new week and new goals
Stay safe and rubber side down

20210711_194139.jpg

Looks good running same diffs here to..rain all day yesterday..need to test more ..my chassis running so true ,and is tuned in perfectly..with lots of upgrades, running mm8s 1650 combo..on 6s battery pack ..111mph....let us know what you get with those differentials ..

Looks good running same diffs here to..rain all day yesterday..need to test more ..my chassis running so true ,and is tuned in perfectly..with lots of upgrades, running mm8s 1650 combo..on 6s battery pack ..111mph....let us know what you get with those differentials ..
Well finely got out here today and not sure what's wrong....keeps wanting to pull to the left no matter how straight I get the Alignment. Chassis seems straight and true but keeps pulling. Got it up to 114 mph before I got too nervous and let off.

Screenshot_20210712-165900.png

Yaaa ,its nerve racking..what motor combo and battery pack you running?.?.we got gpm tie rods front and rear, 13mm wheel hub extensions and 3s battery each side, instead two or one big battery on one side, car is balanced and tires balanced..caster and camber neutral..

I'm running xlx2 and the big ass 800 kV. Running 44t pinion with 25t spur. Gp5 42/15 diffs. On 2 8s ovonic lipos. Did some searching and found out that one of the sun gears in my rear diff was slipping and making it pull to one side. Fixed it and now hitting a better number. Can't complain.

Screenshot_20210625-203058.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back