Natural to lose interest in your lower end rc's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbjtx81

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Vorteks
So my recent addiction started with a big rock. I've since gotten a vortex, dhk maximus, maxx, kaiju, and 6s kraton.

I've found I almost only drive the maxx and the 6s kraton. Haven't touched either of the 3s cars in awhile. Is this a natural progression. The 6s and maxx are just so durable and well built. I find no matter how badly I screw up the just take a beating and keep on going. And while smaller the maxx lays down the power well for a 4s.

I’m of a different opinion 😬…. I still enjoy running my ” low end “ cars and pushing them to their limits. Honing technical driving skills. And most of all the repairs are usually easy.

I'm more into my crawlers than anything else. But I still love zipping around the yard with my bashers.
I'm in the process of building a biggin so that takes all of my time.

I go back and forth between scales.

depends where im bashing. At a bmx track the talion is king, fast nimble and jumps well. Woodland etc and it’s the Senton as it drives so well on loose flooring.

But.....none of my "higher ends" have two motors or even hold a candle to this work of art!
16315251523242757550676312060980.jpg

So my recent addiction started with a big rock. I've since gotten a vortex, dhk maximus, maxx, kaiju, and 6s kraton.

I've found I almost only drive the maxx and the 6s kraton. Haven't touched either of the 3s cars in awhile. Is this a natural progression. The 6s and maxx are just so durable and well built. I find no matter how badly I screw up the just take a beating and keep on going. And while smaller the maxx lays down the power well for a 4s.
Yup I sold my 2 Traxxas 3 rigs never used after I got into 6s rigs

My favorite is my K6S, but I love my Vorteks as well. So much fun in such a small package, when used on the right surface of course.

The Granite is fun too, but I find it feels too light and bouncy compared to the Kraton.

After I bought the Mojave EXB, other small and cheaper cars got less attention for sure, but I still drive them, even the cheap Wltoys 144001 - theres aspect I still like about small ones - the fast that you can just put it with other stuff into the regular backpack and go into the nature with it.

I don't have enough RC's to have this issue. I have my Mojave for dirt bashing, My Typhon for street shredding, two rock crawlers, and two micro rock crawlers, for when I can't get out to play with my others.

I fell into the trap of having too many, when I was heavy into RC planes. You end up with favorites, the others become shelf queens. I ended up giving a bunch away to people who would enjoy and use them, rather than have them taking up space.

I started with a k6s, and before I got my noto I would bash around with the granite when the k6s was down. Now that I have 2 6s rigs, only time I touch the 3s is when I run with the neighbor or to finish off a battery the kids didn't.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back