Natural to lose interest in your lower end rc's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold most of my low end Traxxas. I like my 3s arrmas. Let my brother drive one. Rather that then my 6s!

I don't find myself bored of any of em. Besides the girlfriend's senton.. it's hers I just don't feel like messing with it unless it's to fix something she breaks. Which is hardly. The other 10th scales are just for fun whenever I don't feel like lugging around the kraton.

I don't have enough RC's to have this issue. I have my Mojave for dirt bashing, My Typhon for street shredding, two rock crawlers, and two micro rock crawlers, for when I can't get out to play with my others.

I fell into the trap of having too many, when I was heavy into RC planes. You end up with favorites, the others become shelf queens. I ended up giving a bunch away to people who would enjoy and use them, rather than have them taking up space.

This same reason is why I only really want a Mojave, Kraton, and Infraction. Each has a specific role. I know that at the end of the day an OC/Noto, Talion (even though it's my favorite looking rig) and Typhon (TLRT one is also very pretty) will always play second fiddle to the original 3 rigs and probably end up just sitting on a shelf looking pretty.

I really have to wrestle with myself sometimes when something new and pretty comes out. I always have to keep myself self in check, do I have something similar already, am I willing to give one up to get one. Have to keep the budget in check sometimes.

I really have to wrestle with myself sometimes when something new and pretty comes out. I always have to keep myself self in check, do I have something similar already, am I willing to give one up to get one. Have to keep the budget in check sometimes.
And I wonder how many of us are thinking like this just because of the wifes and family : D
I think it saved myself from buying few already!
There is soooo many nice cars and other models... and I know me and my son would enjoy it so much no matter if its reasonable, but simply because it's new and shiny!

It all depends on the mood I’m in & where I’m running…Falcon Field bmx track usually get Kraton 6s, Typhon 6s and my BRCC out in the yard with the ramp it can be the senton…like others have said above I run them all 😎

1/10 and up, with the exception of a Tamiya Wild Willy and and HPI Wheelie king turned grave digger...I use my assortment or rc's for different areas and places.... Boogie on !!!

20190124_104722.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back