North Carolina NC members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Durham checking in. Gonna be working on building a RC track later today. Got a couple public spots I like to go to for bashing and a couple I wanna try out with some people.
I go to Durham to bash with a small group of friends every month or 2 in the Bethesda area.

I’ve been to solite a few times. Not a ton of options there outside of nailing the dirt mounds or coming out of the big bowl on the pump track jumping up towards the parking area where you can get some good air.
Mainly bash in a big field behind a buddy’s
place where he’s built a dirt track and a few ramps. When we get half a dozen people it gets pretty comical with all the Arrmas flying about.

Construction site freestyle bashing where they’re building the freeway out toward hwy 55 but it changes weekly with the progress they’re making. Also freestyle bash off Ellis road by the Glaxo plant where they’ve been doing construction on the 147 extension

Durham checking in. Gonna be working on building a RC track later today. Got a couple public spots I like to go to for bashing and a couple I wanna try out with some people.
Track at my buddies house has been coming right along. We've been working on cleaning up some rough spots and creating some features. We've brought in 5 pickup loads of some good clay. It's an interesting track to drive at this point. It's a combination of some hard pack clay, softer loamy soil, and some loose dusty corners. I'll get some good pics next time I go over there.

Work in hickory and live in hudson toward lenoir. Any short course tracks in the area?
Not that I know of. My dad has an insurance business in hickory need to look him up. Davis insurance. He’ll hook ya up????

Exactly what I am looking to do. Let me know if you find any good spots.

Weddington just below Charlotte here. Would be awesome to get a big air crew together
I've been through that area,it's a nice place.
When all this virus junk is gone,we will all have to get together at one place to bash a little. :D

ubhstry is right down the road from me,but not been on in a while.​

North or Raleigh. Working on our home track now.
20201024_150349.jpg
20201024_150351.jpg
20201024_150354.jpg
20201024_161848.jpg
20201024_161902.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back