North Carolina NC members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Lenoir NC. We are going to try and have a get together come spring at my place, we have a dirt oval almost 1/8 mile long, and in the process of building an off-road track to go with it. We also have a flying field if that's your thing. ?

I am in Lenoir NC. We are going to try and have a get together come spring at my place, we have a dirt oval almost 1/8 mile long, and in the process of building an off-road track to go with it. We also have a flying field if that's your thing. ?
Yep. I'm right down the road from you.

Work in hickory and live in hudson toward lenoir. Any short course tracks in the area?
Just in Lenoir....send me a PM with your email or number, we are going to have a get together coming up.

I would imagine shortly into the new year we will do something. Under the tree sits:
3 3s Typhons
1 8s Outcast
1 Felony

so lots of new gear to hit the track with coming up!

I’m really getting the itch. Might try n plan a bash in the Mooreville/ statesville area. Bring your ramps n spare parts🤪🤪🤪
Like I've said, we are just in Lenior and going to try and get something together. I got behind a bit though, as I fell into a table saw and my left hand is all messed up, but learning to drive a new way...haha
Have to get the track cleaned up from the winter yet.

Last edited:
In the country here between Kannapolis and Salisbury, east of I-85. I typically just rip it in my yard (really need to build a couple of ramps), but there’s a (tiny) bmx park up the road I’m thinking of checking out.
BMX track ftw.. feel free to hit me up if you ever make it down below Charlotte.. my send it ramp welcomes you lol

In the country here between Kannapolis and Salisbury, east of I-85. I typically just rip it in my yard (really need to build a couple of ramps), but there’s a (tiny) bmx park up the road I’m thinking of checking out.
I really wanna try that place. Let us know if they are rc friendly

I really wanna try that place. Let us know if they are rc friendly
The BMX place I’m talking about is off of Faith Rd. in Salisbury. I went there this afternoon and not a soul around. It was pretty decent; I broke a rear wing mount though, but that was probably on me. Too many rear end landings.

Last edited:
Hey y'all, I'm down in Huntersville. Been bashing some of the construction around my area and in a buddy's back yard, but would love to hit a BMX part or real RC track, just doesn't seem much near here. Would someone send me the info for the place in Salisbury?
Like I've said, we are just in Lenior and going to try and get something together. I got behind a bit though, as I fell into a table saw and my left hand is all messed up, but learning to drive a new way...haha
Have to get the track cleaned up from the winter yet.
Um, that sounds awful! Hope the healing is coming along well. Would love to come check out the track sometime.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back