Necessities for a week at beach house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
Just saying. Going to make sure it is a fun family vacation.
20210605_111749.jpg

Smart, get the beer when you get there rather than take up valuable RC space. Plus it will be nice and cold.

Man looks like you guys have the whole beach to yourselves that's awesome!!
Yeah. Went early morning to run them on the beach. Man, my Typhon on these new Hyrax tires grips awesome. Wheelies at speed and from a start. I did have a bad scare....cartwheeled at about 40mph, and it started heading towards the ocean. I was freaked out yelling NO....NO. got lucky and stopped about 5 foot short of the water. Man....salt water would have been bad.

Yeah. Went early morning to run them on the beach. Man, my Typhon on these new Hyrax tires grips awesome. Wheelies at speed and from a start. I did have a bad scare....cartwheeled at about 40mph, and it started heading towards the ocean. I was freaked out yelling NO....NO. got lucky and stopped about 5 foot short of the water. Man....salt water would have been bad.
Damn ya that definitely would have been all bad 😰 I'd still make sure to try and clean the rigs off good as just the moisture in the sand will do it too.

There's gotta be some jumps on that sand dune... You're clearly on the east coast, there's only one dune and the shadows are pointing the wrong way!

We used to go to Topsail every year with my mom and siblings and our families. Rent a big ass house and chill on the beach for a week. Then we got too big of a family for a single house as all the kids got married and had a bunch of kids. Miss those trips. We now head to the Florida gulf instead as the beaches are nicer and the food is way better down there. Hope you are enjoying your trip.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back