Need a Basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ch3fk0ch

Reaction score
Hi,
i am planing to buy a new E-basher after i sold my Nitro (DNX408T).
But i cant decide between the Talion and the Kraton. Which one is the better Basher?

I'm planing to drive most time on 4S.
I mostly drive on grass, sand, gravel, field, "clay pit?" and do some small jumps.

Also i am not sure which tires are the best for that (I read the RTF's are not so good) and which Lipos are good (C-Rating, 2x2S or 4S, Ah etc...).

I hope u can help me.

Greetings.

I love the Kraton for bashing. I have a Kraton, Nero and Outcast and the Kraton flys thru the air great and it's all around fun to drive in farm fields, grass and dirt as I do mostly.

I think the Talion is similar to the Kraton except slightly narrower a arms and the tires are different. For tires, on grass the dboots badlands are the best, hands down ridiculous traction. Batteries; I run 6s floureon batteries from amazon and they are fine, I have a pair of 3s lipo from SMC (which I run as a 6s, with 90c and they definitely have more punch than the 45c floureon. The value of the floureon is good but from now on I can see the difference in a quality battery such as the SMC.

Kraton and Talion are very close to each other. Talion might be a bit more oriented for Track racing. You'll find tons of Kraton fans here (me too!) as the best all-around basher.

For either rig - 35C or higher is a must - both rigs like lots of power. Whether you want 2x2 or 1x4 is your preference. SMC makes good batteries but again - may depend on where you live and what is available to you. Turnigy Heavy Duty lipos are great and the Graphene batteries pull strong all the way to LVC(but are heavier).

Tires - options are vast. For general bashing stock may be just fine (especially on 4S), many like ProLine and other variants widely found on e-Bay. I don't think SRC would be your best fit - they are best for speed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back