SOLD / FOUND Need a Kraton/Outcast/Noto 6S RPM wing mount.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SixStar

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Today I broke the right (passenger) side RPM wing mount on my Kraton. Honestly im surprised it let go when it did, basically just a tumble from a mid-speed wheelie. Couldn't have been over 30mph most likely much slower. These mounts have put up with a lot of abuse over the last year or so. I've been really impressed with them. Anyway, obviously nobody has any in stock so I figured I'd see if I might get lucky asking around the community. I'd be happy to pay for or trade for it. I have a fairly decent collection of spares. Really just need the one side, I wouldn't expect anyone to have a complete pair they'd be willing to sell. Thanks guys.

Yeah this is my first replacement set I've broken, the stock mount broke on my 3rd or 4th bash. I did buy my Kraton used and now its more aftermarket than stock. Quite a bit heavier than a stock Kraton as well so I totally understand why a 3/8 by 3/16 inch piece of nylon would break under that kind of force. I ordered 2 sets of mounts from RPM which makes me kinda frustrated, they were pretty expensive and shipping is going to take a week or so. When I got the last one it came from Amazon for 10 bucks with free next-day Prime shipping. I wish I had bought 3 or 4 at the time now.

I got a real good deal on a few sets of the HD MOUNTS. they have done ok for me

Today I broke the right (passenger) side RPM wing mount on my Kraton. Honestly im surprised it let go when it did, basically just a tumble from a mid-speed wheelie. Couldn't have been over 30mph most likely much slower. These mounts have put up with a lot of abuse over the last year or so. I've been really impressed with them. Anyway, obviously nobody has any in stock so I figured I'd see if I might get lucky asking around the community. I'd be happy to pay for or trade for it. I have a fairly decent collection of spares. Really just need the one side, I wouldn't expect anyone to have a complete pair they'd be willing to sell. Thanks guys.
tried RC maddnes enfield ct

Finally got my rpm mounts in the mail yesterday. Expensive as crap and took forever compared to what I paid on Amazon last time. Im no fan of Amazon's competitive practices or the stress it places on local businesses but dang if it isn't convenient.

Also I found out two local shops have them listed as in stock on the Hobbytown website so... my bad for not checking there first.

3d-rc.myshopify.com 👍 There is a rpm wing mount and a few unbreakable ones still left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back