Big Rock Need a little help identifying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kusher

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Notorious
  4. Voltage
ok so my buddy hit z curb Nd broke some sh**. Its cool it i need help identifying exactly what it is. Is it the chasis itself thst broke? Ideas? Please help!!!😥

20210206_231814.jpg

20210206_231803.jpg

Yeah, you need a chassis and hinge pin. At least from what I can see in your pictures. 🤷‍♂️ Bet its on B/O still. Many guys been without their rig due to the plastic chassis B/O. Check for stock. Check JennysRC (kit breaker) You may need other parts as well??? Maybe the alloy arm tweaked also? IDK. looks like it did.
Whatever possessed you to put Alloy control arms on there to begin with? (n) 🤷‍♂️
That is exactly why the chassis broke instead of the arm. If you were breaking arms a lot (usually from driver Error) Alloy wasn't the answer. That $Alloy$ Bling cost you a chassis and a lot of work. You could have got RPM arms even or leave stock plastic. They need to flex. Better they break than your chassis. Those alloy arms will keep doing you like this.(n) Especially if your driving is questionable.
Did you put them on the rear also? Alloy arms are a mistake, especially for Bashers IMHO.
Others may chime in with their thoughts.
:cool:

Edit:
Maybe your buddy can pay for a new chassis. That may help you out.
I don't let others drive my rigs. Especially if inexperienced and they don't have RC's to begin with.

Last edited:
Yeah I figured and no I had not broken any arms. Like I said it was driven into a curb . It happens 😄 its all part of it. But I appreciate your help. Just means I have a few things to do now!
I am not planning to use this one as a basher really. I just picked up a notorious 6s that is excellent and exactly what I wanted. Im waiting for a few things already that I am going to change a bit on that rig anyways. But still live and learn. don't let other people drive . Into curbs at least! 😜

Yeah I figured and no I had not broken any arms. Like I said it was driven into a curb . It happens 😄 its all part of it. But I appreciate your help. Just means I have a few things to do now!
I am not planning to use this one as a basher really. I just picked up a notorious 6s that is excellent and exactly what I wanted. Im waiting for a few things already that I am going to change a bit on that rig anyways. But still live and learn. don't let other people drive . Into curbs at least! 😜
Hey you have the right attitude. :LOL:
Please don't put alloy arms on your Notorious. That's just RC blasphemy.:ROFLMAO: I use RPM arms if not stockers.

Check JennysRC for the chassis. You may get lucky and be there in time to snag the one or two that come in here and there. That's one cheaper option.
And check HH for it. Maybe they got stock finally. IDK.

No way bro I wouldn't think of it lol like I said live and learn 😅. I am putting a new bumper cUse this one snapped tonight just stopping st a curb lol but other than thst if it don't break it ain't getting touched lol its a beast though I love the power!
This what I need correct?
Screenshot_20210207-000327_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back