Need a little help with settings on new Rugged

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OG*GOBLIN

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
I recently picked up a Rugged and I'm not getting full steering endpoint when going left(I'm pretty sure left, but I'm at work now). I went down to travel and was able to see it move the tire when adjusting the right side but when I do the left side the tire stops moving well before it should and I've ran the numbers to the max...150? Any ideas?

Did you recently install a servo?
Sounds like the servo prollynisnt centered!?
No, EXB build was completed with all electronics and ran a hand full of times with no issues. Picked up the rugged and did the bind but can't get it to turn fully in the one direction. In the travel settings, is that how to set endpoints?

Yes, thinking I should do that again though. The last time I did it was my first time doing it. Do I just disconnect the horn and power it back on to reset it?

Just to clarify/answer your question....yes, you are setting the endpoints on the DX5 correctly. It does sound like the Servo is out of center, but it's weird that it was working fine before binding the new transmitter. I'll look around in the settings in mine and see if there's anything I'm not remembering off of the top of my head.

Just to clarify/answer your question....yes, you are setting the endpoints on the DX5 correctly. It does sound like the Servo is out of center, but it's weird that it was working fine before binding the new transmitter. I'll look around in the settings in mine and see if there's anything I'm not remembering off of the top of my head.
Thank you, yes you got it exactly as I was trying to get out. Strange that I could adjust the one direction but not the other.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back