need a new rear hub carrier for 2wd platform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justatree

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Are there any metal/ aluminum upgrades? I threw dogbones 5 times in 2 hours... sheesh... halp, stripped out rear hub carrier screw socket

Last edited:
You really need to upgrade to turnbuckles with RPM 4-40 ball ends for the chassis side and captured rod ends for the hubs. Depending on where you live,I could send you 4 off captured rod-ends.

I think I might do the ajdragon rear camber link mod where I get longer ball studs and put a lock nut to keep it from backing out

thanks for the offer though Dreadstar

Hi

I ended up going to captured ball ends myself when I got better tires. The better traction from the tires was just ripping the standard ball cups off the ball studs every time I made a sharp turn.

Hi

I ended up going to captured ball ends myself when I got better tires. The better traction from the tires was just ripping the standard ball cups off the ball studs every time I made a sharp turn.
Hi, can I have a picture?

I still run stock gearing so I think I will be Ok, I do have the rtr traxxas s1 tires on which are somewhat grippy

Would you think it would pop off?

can you also provide me the links

I have never thought of this, but will look into it if these fail

Hi

You can use any 3mm captured ball end.

I used the captured ball ends from my steering since they were not working right in the front. As you can see in the picture it's a easy up grade.

IMG_2370.JPG

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back