Notorious Need a Roll Cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Except

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
I have wrecked my body and broke all the body posts on my notorious. I'm wondering if a company or person makes a decent roll cage or something similar.

You can check Tbone racing, they make cages but don't know if they make one for the Noto.

I have wrecked my body and broke all the body posts on my notorious. I'm wondering if a company or person makes a decent roll cage or something similar.
Send T-Bone Racing a message and ask if you can order one or notify you when they're in stock. I've had mine since day one, works well to protect from scuffs and it braces the whole body

If you get one, check if you can order the Outcast exocage instead and IF it will fit the Notorious body. The Notorious version has an extended rear end that covers the wing, but will break off if you have a wing landing (see pics)

MVIMG_20200517_145853.jpg
IMG_20200517_145252.jpg

update: so I made my own little roll bars and they work well for now, going to add bars over the top for better protection/looks

image.jpg

update: so I made my own little roll bars and they work well for now, going to add bars over the top for better protection/looks

View attachment 81746
@Except - I am trying score one as well from #Tboneracing but they have been out of stock for a while!
Let me ask you a question if you don't mind me asking what are those bars in the middle of your rid is that to help with the body?
Check it out, Here are the body post that I went with for my ARRMA Kraton and Notorious stunt truck! And as far as making my body more durable, I used, drywall tape, 2 - 3oz bottle of shoo goo and last but not least, i SPRAYED two thick layers of Flex Seal and my body is tough and strong ? ? and can take a beating big time!! I do this to all of my bodies that i make! I have 2 different bodies for my v36s KRATON and 2 bodies for my v4 Notorious and I have add all of this material to them which make them very durable.
1590240412151.png

1st you install your drywall tape first and then apply your 2 bottle of sho goo to fiber glass it in sort of speak!
Shoo Goo  : KRATON BODY.jpeg

Then you add your 3 layers of Flex Seal and this is how it turns out:
Proline Dodge Ram Reinforment .jpeg

This how it came out:

Proline Brute2.jpeg

Custom Outcast body on my 6s Notorious.
Outcast Sheriff custom body1.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back