SOLD / FOUND Need a SLT protocol surface receiver.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Anyone got a spare? Just got a SLT3 and I was going to use my spare tactic SLT tr624 receiver with this transmitter but the failsafe is on channel 3 so in the event of it losing signal the truck would still be running at the last throttle position and I don't feel like that's a good idea. Just thought I'd put it out there. Thanks guys! 👍

I think I might have a Tr325 laying around I'll check it when I get home from work tonight.

I've got a tr325 that's brand new. PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail Monday

Bump... The SR315 seems to be fried. Didn't run at all in the wet. Just was running it today on 50% throttle on 6s and traction rolled it and it shut down and will not power on. The ESC gives the code for no connection to the receiver.

Might find better luck shelling a couple bucks.. not trying to be rude maybe offer a couple bucks or something.. list something that you don't use or something. Might help you out.

Might find better luck shelling a couple bucks.. not trying to be rude maybe offer a couple bucks or something.. list something that you don't use or something. Might help you out.
I wouldn't be apposed to spending some money. I've always thought that WTB meant Want to buy. I'm definitely open to offers. Anyways here's another bump.

Bump... I also am looking for a flysky FS-GH3E receiver as well.
$13 bucks.

Screenshot_20220513-224355_Chrome.jpg

I have these not sure if the 325 works or not. I know the 625 works buts it's friggin huge. It barely fit in the 3s receiver box.
16526797422408418941212766244816.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back