Felony Need advice for gearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadmke

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I need some advice. I have a limitless with a mamba 8s 1650kv system that recently decided to meet a curb head on at 80 and I’m thinking about putting the system in my felony and using the limitless for spare parts. Should I use the spool out of the limitless or stick with the differential in the felony? And if I go with the spool, do I need to switch to the smaller tires in the rear? And what gear set would be good for street bashing?

For street bashing, stick with the differential. The different front and rear differential ratios are the ones that work in conjunction with the different sized tires - the center diff (or spool) doesn’t play a role.

Welcome to the forum @chadmke 🤝
Thanks! I’m still somewhat new to the Rc world. It’s an addicting hobby. I’ve been in it for a little over a mont and I already have a Senton, a Felony and a bent up limitless. Lol! Maybe that was a little too much of a car for a newb. That curb jumped out of nowhere. Lol

Thanks! I’m still somewhat new to the Rc world. It’s an addicting hobby. I’ve been in it for a little over a mont and I already have a Senton, a Felony and a bent up limitless. Lol! Maybe that was a little too much of a car for a newb. That curb jumped out of nowhere. Lol
Yes the curbs do jump out from no ware . :D I agree on the hobby being addicting. I been wanting another rc but can't push the button right now. The wait is killing me.

My thing now is what to do with the system out of the limitless. For the price it’s going to be to fix it, I might as well buy a new one. I’ve been thinking about an Outcast EXB, but I live in Milwaukee and there’s not really anyplace near to bash a truck, that’s why I’ve went with cars. Plenty of parking lots. Lol

My thing now is what to do with the system out of the limitless. For the price it’s going to be to fix it, I might as well buy a new one. I’ve been thinking about an Outcast EXB, but I live in Milwaukee and there’s not really anyplace near to bash a truck, that’s why I’ve went with cars. Plenty of parking lots. Lol
To be honest I enjoy the parking lots allot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back