Need advice from my fellow RC brethren...what should I do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a computer drafting and design background and also recently bought a 3 axis router mill so I'll b making parts that will b able to withstand what ever I throw at it. But the stock ones ya those would b destroyed for sure lol.

What’s up guys! Haven’t posted here in a while. How are you liking the new motor @Iamtheoutcast ?

The Toro truggy motor I put in it has been doing well. Has tons of power but I still haven’t ran 6S, only 5S because my 7600mah batts are too tall for the straps. Honestly though 5S seems to be plenty.

My ET has been stealing most of my attention for the Kraton but I still love it. Finally strapped some Backflips to it man it’s like a whole new truck. I’m hoping to get it out tonight on 6S.

I will post up some pics of my ET here soon to update you guys.

Here are some pics of it done. This is right before my first run. Brand spanking new!

IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 34
This was my first time to a BMX park and probably the most fun I have had so far with it. I installed T-Bone bumpers on the front and rear the day before this bash and I'm glad I did because it took some pretty hard hits in the front and took it like a champ but my ESC did come loose.

It was a blast but the cleanup was a pain in the butt lol. I don't like letting them sit dirty so it had to be done.

(and no, before you even ask, the gold sheet was just what was in the hall closet lol. I didn't want the dirt to get on the floor.)

IMG_0161.jpg
IMG_0162.jpg
IMG_0164.jpg
IMG_0166.jpg
IMG_0168.jpg
IMG_0169.jpg
IMG_0170.jpg
IMG_0172.jpg
IMG_0174.jpg
IMG_0175.jpg

This was my first time to a BMX park and probably the most fun I have had so far with it. I installed T-Bone bumpers on the front and rear the day before this bash and I'm glad I did because it took some pretty hard hits in the front and took it like a champ but my ESC did come loose.

It was a blast but the cleanup was a pain in the butt lol. I don't like letting them sit dirty so it had to be done.

(and no, before you even ask, the gold sheet was just what was in the hall closet lol. I didn't want the dirt to get on the floor.)

View attachment 18900 View attachment 18901 View attachment 18902 View attachment 18903 View attachment 18904 View attachment 18905 View attachment 18906 View attachment 18907 View attachment 18908 View attachment 18909
Do you think you can put a tekno body on a arrma talion or your kraton

View attachment 18900 View attachment 18901 View attachment 18902 View attachment 18903 View attachment 18904 View attachment 18905 View attachment 18906 View attachment 18907 View attachment 18908 View attachment 18909

@Mongoose new motor looks great but is to big for the outcast the can size is 2 large doesn't fit between the center diff and shock tower it buts right up 2 it pretty much. It would probably fit in my kraton but alot of the can would b exposed on the back of the chassis so might do a rework on a kraton chassis not sure what I'll do with it yet. So it's back to the drawing board for now. Going to pick something up after work I'll b posting pics of If I can make it before they close but if not then will have pics up tomarrow. Love the et. Though looks great wish I had a bash spot like that near me looks like a blast.

Do you think you can put a tekno body on a arrma talion or your kraton

I don’t think it will for. The Tekno chassis is quite a bit thinner than the Kraton so I don’t think the Kraton chassis would be covered by it.

@Mongoose new motor looks great but is to big for the outcast the can size is 2 large doesn't fit between the center diff and shock tower it buts right up 2 it pretty much. It would probably fit in my kraton but alot of the can would b exposed on the back of the chassis so might do a rework on a kraton chassis not sure what I'll do with it yet. So it's back to the drawing board for now. Going to pick something up after work I'll b posting pics of If I can make it before they close but if not then will have pics up tomarrow. Love the et. Though looks great wish I had a bash spot like that near me looks like a blast.

That sucks man but it would still be sick on the Kraton though!

Check around at your local parks because they may actually have a bmx park that isn’t well known. That’s the way it is around here...I never would have known about it if someone didn’t tell me. After I started checking, it turns out there is 3 of these types of tracks near me at different parks and they are all free.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back