Raider Need help and info on a arrma raider buggy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrXD

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Typhon 6s
Hi everyone, I got a favor to ask and before I post in the classified section. I just started to buy arrma vehicles this year and I see a vehicle that has interested me alot and since its not available anymore I was wanting your thoughts on it and its the Raider Buggy, first is this worth getting still and how reliable was this? Just wondering why arrma discontinued it, it looks like a really cool looking buggy and I've watch alot of older youtube videos on it, and I've looked on ebay and cannot really find any really good ones forsale, I was thinking of putting up a WTB in the classifieds section but before I do I was wanting peoples opinion on the raider first and to make sure if its worth buying or a waste of money. So anyone who has one or did have and have some understanding to this buggy could you school me on it. I appreciate any and all info or tips even if its good or bad about the raider, the more I know the better for me when I decide to get one or not.

Absolutely do NOT buy one if you intend to bash it, and especially if it is one of your first RC cars. They may have been well built for the time, but they are quite fragile, even with the added durability upgrades by today's standards. I have a Raider, and it is a wonderful car, and a super cool piece of history, but the lack of support, and general fragility make it worthy of a shelf queen, but not good for much more.

I have a raider XL availble , blx in the green coler.

IMG-20211106-WA0020.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back