Need help Arrma Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
  2. Vorteks
I bought an Arrma Granite BLS off the Tower Scratch & Dent.
They sent a Vorteks BLS instead.
To the best of my resources, the diff between a Granite and Vorteks is the tires and body.
Do you agree on the diffs and should I keep it or make a stink?
Thanks!
Pics below of my new 2 car garage, sorry for the poor quality, taken with iPad.

Attachments

• IMG_0342.JPG
    IMG_0342.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    201.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0339.JPG
    IMG_0339.JPG
    196.9 KB · Views: 47
That and about 20 dollars worth of other parts. Keep it mate should be a good vehicle

@Steve, I agree I'd probably stick with the Vorteks and buy me a set of Granite wheels. Two RC's for the price of one... well actually cheaper since it was scratch and dent. ;)

Yeah, but I don't get to learn the secret Granite handshake or a seat at the Granite table.. :(

Np I believe what you want is the 2.8 ones

Steve I would skip buying the body and the other parts. I think with just the tires you will be fine. You might have to adjust camber on the tires but the manual tells you specifics for each vehicle

Np I believe what you want is the 2.8 ones

Steve I would skip buying the body and the other parts. I think with just the tires you will be fine. You might have to adjust camber on the tires but the manual tells you specifics for each vehicle

Thanks! Baby needs new shoes, she came with worn out stadium tires that look like the previous owner spun on asphalt.

Let me know how it performs with the trenchers. Once I get some spare cash I'll get a set for the rears

Let me know how it performs with the trenchers. Once I get some spare cash I'll get a set for the rears
Will do, except I'm going to go with 2.2's. I want to keep the OD of the tire the same as the stadium wheels on the Vorteks, then don't have to change the 18T pinion gear.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back